Hacking Save File Transfers Problem: Sysnand -> Emunand Gateway

heroarc8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this complicated situation where I have my Pokemon Y which I claimed FREE from one of the Nintendo rewards it was on 9.2.0-20U or older version when I got it.

So and then the Gateway Card fever happened. I switched to Gateway and have installed the Gateway Emunand.

Upon installation, I learned that it is working like you have "2 folders" working beneath your 3DS.

CIA Games that was installed on the emunand also appears to sysnand. Well I managed to play both as long as the sysnand FW is enough to run the games otherwise it wont.

Then there's this time that I learned to access eshop via my Sysnand without updating the firmware (sysnand) I re-download my Pokemon Y then transfer my previously backed up save file via save file manager. and it runs like normal, well, on SYSNAND.

Then this problem happened, on the EMUNAND (currently at latest ver), I couldnt play now my save file.
I tried to inject my backed up save file also on emunand but its says like its corrupted.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

EMUNAND: Gateway
3DS: 3DS XL (old)

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on where you put the save. If the save is stored on your gateway card, then it would be corrupted if your using a .3ds, but that's normal because .CIA based games use the system header in the save, but when imported to gateway, it won't use the system header because its running from the cartridge so its attempting to use the cart game header. Therefore, the header in the save is missing, which is why the cart rejects it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I believe changing to .3dz patches out the header so you can use it tho

Last edited by Sketchy1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show