Hacking RVT Development Key,RVT Disc Check,RVT Menu Uninstaller....

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
maybe you should ask crediar to dump it, I've read over at assembler that he got an RVTR writer with which he can dump those discs easily!
afaik he lives in germany and austria isn't too far.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
SanGor said:
maybe you should ask crediar to dump it, I've read over at assembler that he got an RVTR writer with which he can dump those discs easily!
Maybe I think about that but other than that I would prefer to dump my disks myself because I did it before. AFAIK crediar has a special FW for his drive so he dont need to hotswap the disks when dumping them, which of course is more hassle-free imo.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
Is there an SM changer 1.12? I've seen 1.10, 1.11, and 1.13 now...

For those who are interested, I've been messing with these dev titles since Wednesday, and here's some info on them (not sure how much of this has been posted already).

SM changer disc v1.13 installs the following during a menu change: disc check, uninstaller, mii channel, IOS4 v3 (don't know why), IOS9 v516 (for Disc Chk and uninstaller), IOS31 v2576 (for Mii and EULA), EULA v2, SM IOS, and SM. It will run from USB if ISO is re-encrypted, but fails during install because the wads are RVT-key encrypted.

The channels: The disc check works fine. If you install the cIOS9 from CORP, it should be able to check DVD-Rs. The Menu Uninstaller...tested on SNEEK, and got a bricked wii. Not surprising. Both channels use IOS9.

The text-based NDEV menu also runs fine on retail consoles if you repack the wad. NDEV will load retail discs without issue (tested with Wii Sports and Pokemon Battle Rev). The NDEV SM uses IOS55.
I gotta get one of the SM changer discs. How do I re-encrypt the wads? I have the RVT key.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
SanGor said:
Maybe I think about that but other than that I would prefer to dump my disks myself because I did it before. AFAIK crediar has a special FW for his drive so he dont need to hotswap the disks when dumping them, which of course is more hassle-free imo.

actually he as a hacked drive to dump wii games and an rvt-r writer, see the "Good news everyone
tongue.gif
" thread in wii section at assembler for infos about the rvt-r writer stuff

purkinje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
G0dLiKe said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thHtgjnFQhE

Added a video to verify thats SM 1.0
It looks identical to the leaked "fake" SM 1.0 wad. Can you check the Wii Number and try to post a memo on the message board?

The SM1.0 wad released a while ago is NOT fake. It was officially signed, which can only be faked if someone figured out nintendo's keys.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
what does system menu 1.0 report in the recovery menu? does it even have one?

If you´re referring to the "maintainance mode", I tried holding down the "+" and the "-" key, and press "A" but it only enters the SM.

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
G0dLiKe said:
giantpune said:

If you´re referring to the "maintainance mode", I tried holding down the "+" and the "-" key, and press "A" but it only enters the SM.

No giantpune mean Recovery Menu Not Maintenance Mode you can get this menu if you have a SaveMii dongle or a SaveMii Free that you do it using a modded GameCube Controller plugged into the forth GameCube Port in Wii While holding all 4 directional buttons and power up your Wii.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Abkarino said:
G0dLiKe said:
giantpune said:

No giantpune mean Recovery Menu Not Maintenance Mode you can get this menu if you have a SaveMii dongle or a SaveMii Free that you do it using a modded GameCube Controller plugged into the forth GameCube Port in Wii While holding all 4 directional buttons and power up your Wii.

No SaveMii Dongle or SaveMii Frii here... so no chance to test this.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
I gotta get one of the SM changer discs. How do I re-encrypt the wads? I have the RVT key.
Try this tool if you're on Windows (untested on Vista/7). I originally wrote this for personal use, so it has no testing on computers beyond mine. I added some code to generate certs and common-key, and put a readme in. You need to provide rvtkey.bin.

Provided 'as-is', with no warranty whatsoever. I'm not responsible if the outputted files brick your wii. Brick protection is recommended. Use the tool and the resulting files at your own risk.

EDIT: Removed link to RVT2RVL. It has a major bug that can delete your files. Bug fix coming soon.

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
techboy said:
fudgenuts64 said:
Try this tool if you're on Windows (untested on Vista/7). I originally wrote this for personal use, so it has no testing on computers beyond mine. I added some code to generate certs and common-key, and put a readme in. You need to provide rvtkey.bin.

Provided 'as-is', with no warranty whatsoever. I'm not responsible if the outputted files brick your wii. Brick protection is recommended. Use the tool and the resulting files at your own risk.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sfvhbyt7c1p8l39
Tested on Win7 x32 and it work perfect!

THANX!

D

Deleted User

If the Sys Menu Wad matches the one on the Menu Changer Disc, then it's obviously real. Especially since it's Nintendo Signed.

I made a database of every single system title (Excluding System Channels like News, Weather, etc.) and have concluded that the ones we haven't dumped yet are:

Prelaunch System Menu
Boot2 V1
Boot2 V3
Korean EULA v1
Korean EULA v2
IOS4 v259
IOS9 v518
IOS40 v2835

If anyone knows whether these are already dumped somewhere, please let me know.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Steveice10 said:
If the Sys Menu Wad matches the one on the Menu Changer Disc, then it's obviously real. Especially since it's Nintendo Signed.

I made a database of every single system title (Excluding System Channels like News, Weather, etc.) and have concluded that the ones we haven't dumped yet are:

Prelaunch System Menu
Boot2 V1
Boot2 V3
Korean EULA v1
Korean EULA v2
IOS4 v259
IOS9 v518
IOS40 v2835
(Japan only) Set Personal Data v0 and v1

I'm gonna guess you got this list from a certain wiki that specializes in wads...

Set personal data v0 and v1 are on NUS. Set Personal Data is incorrectly listed in NUS Downloader's database as the Food Service/Demae Channel.

D

Deleted User

Alright. Also, I compiled the list by looking through every wad resource and downloading all the system titles I can find. WeHackWii has the names of versions they don't have in red, and I create those folders alongside the rest of the database, and if they're empty in the end, there's no dump for it.

Off-topic: Anyone know how to properly dump boot2? Someone is trying and every dumper, even bootmii, doesn't dump boot2.

conanac

Be an Angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a thought, would it be possible or easier to find those in the partition 0 (update) from the ISO of old games?

As an example, I could see BOOT2-v2-64.wad.out.wad in the Sam and Max Season One game ISO, and
IOS36-64-v1042.wad.out.wad which is the first release of IOS36 (that has the signing bug and STM release
exploit, according to wiibrew).

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Steveice10 said:

Prelaunch System Menu
Boot2 V1
Boot2 V3
Korean EULA v1
Korean EULA v2
IOS4 v259
IOS9 v518
IOS40 v2835

I have Boot2 V3 on my Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A