[Rumor] Star Wars: Rogue Squadron leaked on retailer site?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Star Wars fans have been left a little wanting this generation with that light sabre game still unannounced. But now, all you wannabe Jedi’s may be able to look forward to piloting an X-Wing instead, as UK retailer GAME has recently listed Rogue Squadron as an upcoming release on its Web site.

Of course, with no official confirmation and with Activision Blizzard listed as the publisher, it’s probably best to not start polishing those goggles just yet. And as many eagle eyed gamers out there might have already noticed, some retailers have been advertising Pilotwings for years.

Let’s not forget though, Amazon put up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as a Wii game before Modern Warfare: Reflex was announced. Give it a few parsecs, and who knows, maybe the Empire will return.

Source

I thought Rogue Squadron was kinda boring, but a lot of people liked it.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Rogue Squadron. Now I would be playing it right now IF MY
xpsunk.gif
ANALOG STICK WOULD WORK!!!

kicknhorse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I loved Rogue Squadron on the N64, but I am not sure if there have ever been any more? I use to play that game so much.

Also, does this imply there is going to be a new pilotwings? I never played this on the N64, but the really weird arcade verson where you stand in a kind of handglider thing, that was good fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==