OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Shouldn't the 'Perfect' text say "Go for Perfect!"?

Maybe...

I didn't have mu copy of the ds game with me for the past week, so yeah. But "The Perfect" still works since it is a type of medal. And it matches the length better.

I haven't gotten to work at all after I made that last post, six hour car ride. I do know it's not the greeting note or le, or some of the song names. I'm guessing it's one of the other song titles. Since replacing the edited bounus bmg with the original fixed it.

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
OKAY

I fixed that whole crashing thing, turns out I accidently deleted a line in the riq_bonus_J.bmg that I didn't notice until I took a good look at the original since it's a line that's basically -----. I am slightly mad about that.

HEY LOOK AT THIS NEW RELEASE, WITH SO MUCH CHANGED, AND BY SO MUCH I MEAN BARELY ANYTHING:
http://www.multiupload.com/NIE6OFZ345

But I think I've figured out how the grading comments work. So so far Manju Work 1+2, Bird Flock, and Book Girls/Old Book Girls should have translated grading comments.

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Cbajd5 said:
OKAY

I fixed that whole crashing thing, turns out I accidently deleted a line in the riq_bonus_J.bmg that I didn't notice until I took a good look at the original since it's a line that's basically -----. I am slightly mad about that.

HEY LOOK AT THIS NEW RELEASE, WITH SO MUCH CHANGED, AND BY SO MUCH I MEAN BARELY ANYTHING:

But I think I've figured out how the grading comments work. So so far Manju Work 1+2, Bird Flock, and Book Girls/Old Book Girls should have translated grading comments.

Would you mind telling me where the text files are located so I can try my hand at translating those annoying parts you don't want to translate? Thank you.

HHarrison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cbajd5 said:
OKAY

When you say that crashing thing, you mean the intro-blackscreening? Yesterday I tried patching it again with the 0.4 xDelta and setting the IOS to 222 and it works.
smile.gif

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
NEO117 said:
Would you mind telling me where the text files are located so I can try my hand at translating those annoying parts you don't want to translate? Thank you.
All of the text files are located in the riq_J.szs (Which is loacted itself in the DATA partition of the ISO, content2, message folder), and in that they're devided into riq_J.bmg, riq_bonus_J.bmg, riq_comment_J.bmg, riq_title_J.bmg, and riq_cafe_J.bmg. Everything in the riq_title_J.bmg is translated, while the rest are all partially translated.

HHarrison said:
When you say that crashing thing, you mean the intro-blackscreening? Yesterday I tried patching it again with the 0.4 xDelta and setting the IOS to 222 and it works.
smile.gif

No, going into the Cafe and trying to either "Listen to Music" or "Read Notes" which would then crash to a black screen. Now what crash are you talking about, and is it related to the patch?

QUOTE(AdamBrunt @ Jul 31 2011, 06:54 AM)
Do the patch(es) only work on the .iso file ? Or can they be applied to the scrubbed version ?
The IPS patches can be applied to any version of the game, as long as you can get into the ISO using WiiScrubber in order to extract, patch, and replace the files. The xDelta patches are made using my Scrubbed ISO, so it should work with the scrubbed ISO.

xFede

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A new update soon:
The full translation I think could be done in 1 week but will not be perfect so Testers are needed

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
xFede said:
A new update soon:
The full translation I think could be done in 1 week but will not be perfect so Testers are needed

Well, if that's the case, less work for me.
yaywii.gif

I'd like to be a tester as well.
wink.gif

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
xFede said:
A new update soon:

Well, if that's the case, less work for me.
yaywii.gif

I'd like to be a tester as well.
wink.gif

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
yyhung317 said:
i think that some of the naming would be best if we follow the ds one since it is the only rhythm heaven that got to localised but hope this one get official localisation..
This one is getting an official release, I'm just doing this to help anyone who wants to play the Jpaanese one with other or something like that, until the US release is out of course.

ANYWAYS, xFede has been very helpful, doing a direct google translation for the grading comments, the cafe conversations, and the other bonus material. I will release all that in a patch, once I place in the corrected translations for the stuff I already did and hopefully do a few more. Other than that I'm hoping to get a few more image translations done, mainly the endless game display stuff, but don't be suprised if that isn't for another day or two since I'm moving to my third computer to work on this now. (It's much faster.)

After editing the stuf xFede did into someting a little less "Google Translatey", I'll get back to attempting to do the stuff for the remianing endless games and rhythm toys. After that there's not much left really, except for all of the title images and grading images, neither of which I can possibly do with my limited image editing ability.

So hopefully I'll have the new text patch up tonight if nothing goes wrong, then the new image patch in the next few days along with another text patch. And there's no exclusive testing circle for my patches, so there's no worrying about anything like that. Because my personal motto is, "Don't limit the number of people testing it, because hopefully someone else will find the problem before I do or else I'll feel silly when I see it. Although I'll feel silly even if other people find it. Also, waiting is a annoying, I don't want to make people go through that. Except when I don't post for days about aything because I don't want to double post and then because I'm busy with other stuff, then their waiting is an unfortunate result of all that. I also need to shorten my motto." and that's that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: