yaypsp.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
esoterica said:
So I got the USB cable and now the IPL injection seems to be working when it tries to format the memory stick through the PSP. however, I still can't get Pandora to boot! What the hell is wrong with it? I really dont know what else to do. So annoying! Just a black screen... doesn't even look like the screen turns on. No memory stick light either, just the green power light is on.

EDIT: Scratch that! 5 seconds after I entered this message, I booted up my PSP and to my surprise, the screen finally came up!! YESSS!!! YESSS!!

YESS!!!

I'm so happy now! ABOUT F!@#$ING TIME, that is all I can say!! I used Rains Ultra Lite MMS.

LOL congrats!!!! welcome to the world of CFW
smile.gif

my last plan of attack would of been to maby use a MOBILE PHONE that uses PRO DUO cards (Sony Ericsson pre k800 series) as a DUMB usb DRIVE .....

but glad you got it sorted now
smile.gif

future updates are pretty easy just dump them in your GAMES folder and then update in the PSP/GAME menu
smile.gif

halljames

Trophies
Website
www.hallstudios.co.uk
XP
Country
Just scanned through this post, and no one has mentioned the following.

I hacked my Slim PSP with a Pandora Battery and a Magic Memeory STick that I created using the Total Newbie installer thingy. When I inserted the battery in the PSP, the power light came on, but nothing was on the screen. I simply pressed X, and the wifi light and memory stick light started flashing away. I gave it a while, and after about five minutes, pressed the X button again, it rebooted and it had the custom firmware on it.

I figured it was because maybe my Memory Stick had an older version of the software on or something.

But it worked.

It might be worth trying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2