RuqeT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, i need your help!

My kid did Update the Switch to 11.0.1 and i was using SX OS before. Of course SX OS stoped working and i decided to restore a 10.2.0 Backup with SX OS.

After this the Problems began. I cant Boot official OS or SX OS anymore. I just see the SX OS splash and then the Nintendo Logo follwed by a Black screen. How can i solve this? I did restore boot0/1 and rawnand with SX OS.

I tried too Boot SX OS by using hekate but this dont help. Should i try to Change to Atmosphere or Should i try to Update the Firmware back to 11.0.0 because it works with SX OS.

I did not use Atmosphere before, what Do i need?

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, i need your help!

My kid did Update the Switch to 11.0.1 and i was using SX OS before. Of course SX OS stoped working and i decided to restore a 10.2.0 Backup with SX OS.

After this the Problems began. I cant Boot official OS or SX OS anymore. I just see the SX OS splash and then the Nintendo Logo follwed by a Black screen. How can i solve this? I did restore boot0/1 and rawnand with SX OS.

I tried too Boot SX OS by using hekate but this dont help. Should i try to Change to Atmosphere or Should i try to Update the Firmware back to 11.0.0 because it works with SX OS.

I did not use Atmosphere before, what Do i need?
i think your nand is with fat32 driver but your sd card is probably exfat. So you should try fat32 micro sd card. Because i saw same kind of error with that situation. You should give a try
Also you probably burned efuse so you cant directly boot to ofw. So after solving your problem you should update to 11.0 (not 11.0.1)
İ hope this will help you to fix your problem...

RuqeT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think your nand is with fat32 driver but your sd card is probably exfat. So you should try fat32 micro sd card. Because i saw same kind of error with that situation. You should give a try
Also you probably burned efuse so you cant directly boot to ofw. So after solving your problem you should update to 11.0 (not 11.0.1)
İ hope this will help you to fix your problem...

i tried this before with no success...

NEXT PROBLEM:

i did try to get my BIS KEYS to update the switch manually but it seems like the switch is giving me wrong keys... i cant decrypt USER/SYSTEM/... it always shows "FAIL! Entropy..." and i mentioned that BIS KEY 2 and BIS KEY 3 are exact the same! is this normal?!

i dont know but maybe i fked up the switch by restoring a wrong NAND from another switch... i am not sure because i have 3 different switch backups right here... how would this look like?

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
i tried this before with no success...

NEXT PROBLEM:

i did try to get my BIS KEYS to update the switch manually but it seems like the switch is giving me wrong keys... i cant decrypt USER/SYSTEM/... it always shows "FAIL! Entropy..." and i mentioned that BIS KEY 2 and BIS KEY 3 are exact the same! is this normal?!

i dont know but maybe i fked up the switch by restoring a wrong NAND from another switch... i am not sure because i have 3 different switch backups right here... how would this look like?
you can try other nands for finding right one maybe?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FWIW, My biz_key_02 and 03 are the same. Also, bizkeydump.bin dumps from sysnand, but Lockpick_RCM can dump from sysnand or emunand.

For a proper fishing expedition, you'll need to run one (or both) after flashing EACH nand backup, moving the Prod.keys or bizkey.txt or whatever off your your SD every time. Then keep testing different keys with hackdiskmount until you find a combination that works. If you don't also have an SD backup that matches the emmc backup, then you have problems. You should have put backups in folders with names that identify the date, and the unit they came from. You should keep a matching sd backup with an emmc backup from the same day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean for 1st party routers iirc linksys use to support it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ahhhh that I have no idea
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    pretty cool though if so
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or from what ive heard ways to set custom imgs for 1st party routers so locked down now days
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    OPNsense VM and specs and specs of system it's running on. https://imgur.com/a/S9wgGUD
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I've turned more features on in OPNsense lately and it's getting kind of high on RAM usage, I see. Probably bump that up to 4GB soon
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wanna make a 8core router with support for 20gbps doesn't even sound that silly lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I only have 1 gig internet but internally I have 10 gig connectivity for everything on my lan lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    fiber connection from my desktop PC back to my core network switch
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    2 port HPE SFP+ PCIE NIC in my desktop and all of my servers
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    silly shit
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eventually this desktop is going to act as a server too, just for the hell of it. Because this PC is WAY fucking overkill for how little I use it.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And once I do that, my desktop OS that I interact with is just going to be a virtual machine and use GPU passthrough to connect everything
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send it to me ffs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No because it's my desktop lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    The most use this PC is getting right now is 979 Chrome tabs open right now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This is my desktop there are many like it but it is mine alone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Enabled PPPoE on router now no wifi connection lul
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Anyone knows