Gaming Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D to be shipped with a demo

demigod198

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Do you even use a fight stick? Did you even touch a 3DS?: I don't use a fight stick because I'm not that much of an enthusiast. But most seasoned fighters use fightsticks. I doubt any 3DS user will say the thumb pad is better than a real analog stick unless they're jaded.
Oh, I have to argue with saying thumb pad sucks more than analog stick (Only in some cases though). On SFIV that I have for 3ds, I totally prefer "circle pad' (real name) than the analog stick on the Xbox for SFIV. It's more responsive for me, but hey, I don't know if circle pad will be good for FPS games or if it's better than analog stick in general. For SFIV, I know it's better circle pad than analog stick.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Never said is was. There no way the controls are that bad for you to be hating on them.: They're worse than alternatives.

Do you even use a fight stick? Did you even touch a 3DS?: I don't use a fight stick because I'm not that much of an enthusiast. But most seasoned fighters use fightsticks. I doubt any 3DS user will say the thumb pad is better than a real analog stick unless they're jaded.
They have to be jaded because believing that? Never said better,I said same.
Yea because console graphics alone this version shouldn't be bought. : You obviously didn't read any of my other arguments.
I read that, but this still doesn't mean the portable one is no good.
(we not going to see eye to eye on 3d are we?): Maybe it's because you don't understand what a gimmick is?
You saying in a negative way, I know what it is.
Like how you forget the street pass and shot pass. I say it pretty well built up portable SSFIV.: The odds of you using StreetPass and actually finding someone with their 3DS on who plays SSFIV is a lot lower than you think.
Still possible and more possible down the life of it.
Who says I'm walking alone? Who says we can gather at a park or something? Play while getting something called fresh air. : Want fresh air? Open a fucking window. And I don't think people who want to play SSFIV care about meeting in a park. Plus, sun glare's a bitch. You're really pulling out lame excuses.
Because opening a window is better than going outside ever once and a while.Who said duing the sun? The park was just example, anywhere from the house really.
Like I said well built up portable SSFIV, the price is fair. You at like devs just shove the thing out there :/ : Because they are. They shoehorned a console game onto a handheld, added some dumb easy mode and a useless 3D mode and shipped it. I enjoy my Capcom games but I won't hesitate to call shenanigans on them.
You can't say for sure what the did to make it. Plus someone alright mention it was built with content you would have to get other wise.
You can proof how many have those console, specially when you didn't even know I had a psp : You really haven't demonstrated a good enough taste in games to even use a PSP. Instead you're too easily brought into the notion of "Nintendo > everything". Not really, not at all. My statement is still absolutely true. It also doesn't help that the only reason a lot of people bought SSFIV 3D is because there's nothing else.
You do not even know what games I have even played!
rofl.gif
How you know people didn't want to buy it to buy it. And people even bought
other things. what are you talking about?

Funny coming from someone who do not like fight games to begin with. Real fighting games... Fighting games are fighting games.
laugh.gif
: I've begun to take a liking to fighters myself, mainly after MvC3 launched. I started practicing in TvC and that experience carried over to MvC3 whenever I play it (I don't own a copy but all my friends do). And there are fighting games generally accepted by the fighting community to be the big ones.
Real = big ones And ones you mention like MvC3 are big ones.
I'm saying you keep hating on 3DS multiplayer, when it just doing just fine. : It "does fine" but it's much worse than any console multiplayer. My old cell phone "did fine" but it was still a piece of shit. A piece of shit that could make calls.
You phone has nothing to do with 3DS multiplayer and fine as in well.
Not comparing content to consoles so calm yourself. Just saying it would be fair and nice content on the 3DS.: Oh, so the 3DS has its own level of standards? Bullshit. When it's bringing over console versions of games it's completely fair to compare the two. It can run SSFIV's engine without a slowdown. It can get direct ports of console games without little issue. It's absolutely fair to compare a console version of a game to its handheld 3DS counterpart. My whole argument is about content too, saying it isn't irrelevant is completely ignoring the issue at hand.
That like bring a portable game to the console and trying to do the same thing. Would you even do that with the NGP?

Just like you are willing to spend $300+ on the psp 2.: Completely irrelevant.
Then why did you even bring up willing to spent $250 on 3DS?

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Mar 28 2011, 09:24 PM) Being a staffer doesn't mean I have to hang up my testicles. I'm following forum rules. Just because I have differing opinions doesn't mean I don't have a right to express them, even after a promotion. And I hold no moderating powers, I'm hardly a staffer as much as I am a higher GBAtemp contributor.
True

Sorry for the delay, had to start all over.
dry.gif

Yu-Gi-Oh 100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keva said:
They should make the the demo downloadable.
whos to say there wont be a demo later on that you can download, and i bet what they are including will just be a work in progress of the finished game when ever it comes out.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Jill & Wesker trailer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCGdfmmpCDk[/youtube]

Didn't feel like making a new thread.
Also, drool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?