XP
Country
United States

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do not like Resident Evil in general, but since it was free I tried it anyway.
And I must say, I'm impressed. The controls work well (Though I'm not used to aim with the Circle Pad, so I never shot a ... ... thing in the head)
The graphics are absolutely gorgeous. Of course that's not the most important part of a game, but damn, it looks great.

Not my kind of game, but it certainly looks well-made.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damnit. I beat it and when

The redheaded guy pulls the trigger and then it goes to 'Thanks for playing'. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO D:. Now I'm buying it because I want to know what happens :(

Stupid marketing tactics :hateit:

Reactions: 1 person

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Damnit. I beat it and when

The redheaded guy pulls the trigger and then it goes to 'Thanks for playing'. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO D:. Now I'm buying it because I want to know what happens :(

Stupid marketing tactics :hateit:

Jill dives in front of him matrix style and does a front flip and then catches the bullet in her teeth then does a handstand looks at him then spreads her legs apart and then parker dives between her legs aiming his magnum at the redheaded guy and fires twice but the redhead guy pulls out two swords and deflects both bullets but one bullet goes towards the window and smashs it then he uses the oppertunity to jump out the window to escape but just as he jumps out the window a huge flying zombie bird thing swoops down and grabs him in its jaw and jill and parker watch as the redheaded guy gets nom'd to death

Just kidding

Reactions: 3 people

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I played the demo once. Got killed after shortly entering the dining hall.

I got shocked by those two idiots which suddenly fell. This game is fantastic, the graphics are very good and the 3D is immense. Framerate is a little low but I will pass since this IS a demo.

Capcom... Where is my Tri G demo. D:

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To be honest the way the pace of the game is set, low framerate is a non issue and anyway the framerate is very stable most of time.

Damn those graphics, really this game looks like it's a generation beyond current 3DS games.

Reactions: 2 people

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Just had a go of it, I found it really hard :(
But I haven't played any Res. Evil before - wish your health gradually went back up..but that wouldn't be hardcore I guess.
Have you played it in 'very strong' 3D mode? =P

People change the 3D in the settings, there's three options - Normal, strong and very strong.

It feels amazing.
Oh yeah, both full 3D and off, it looks amazing!...I'm just terrible at it, haha. I'll have a few goes for practice - long live demos!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3