Rasas

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping the game is good and doesn't have that much disc locked content. I know they said several MP modes will be DLC and are probably disc locked content. Still.
File name resident.evil.6.jtag.xbox360

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have not checked all the P2P sources yet but I imagine it would have been repacked by now if there was a proper release BrunoAlvesMonteiro, these sorts of things are usually repacks from the developer version of live anyway.

Anyway thanks for the news Rasas, I really should finish RGHing my 360 but got lumped with a bunch of soldering last week when I was supposed to be doing it and have not bothered to catch up. This said I have not seen anything since E3 and what was at E3 did not sell me on the game so I might wait a while.

Rasas

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know if the XDG3 ISO has been leaked?
Couldn't you try converting it. Nevermind the signature gets broken. It might be a pnet release but I doubt it since it lacks the things the second disc should have like voice overs from European regions and a lot of other things point to it being a disc copy. It does have subtitles from other regions but it might crash the game later.
I have not checked all the P2P sources yet but I imagine it would have been repacked by now if there was a proper release BrunoAlvesMonteiro, these sorts of things are usually repacks from the developer version of live anyway.

Anyway thanks for the news Rasas, I really should finish RGHing my 360 but got lumped with a bunch of soldering last week when I was supposed to be doing it and have not bothered to catch up. This said I have not seen anything since E3 and what was at E3 did not sell me on the game so I might wait a while.
You could try the demo. Download it via the store or download and transfer it another method. The reviews are mixed at the moment but I think both of them are extremely bias.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is one of those titles I haven't been caught up on. So I hope it's good. If the ISO rip isn't hear soon I have a buddy that's supposed to come over with the legit disc from me to dump with a 0800 drive.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hope they've fixed the camera since the demo. I read the full release is suppose to have it a bit further out. Going to try it out later.

I've still got to do mine. I have the programmer, untouched trinity slim (I got it ages back, when corona first appeared) and a boxed coolrunner sitting here. Hard to find the motivation while my jtag still works, rather be playing games than messing around with the slim.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got to play for a while, not sure if they have changed the camera. Started Leon's campaign, which the camera never really caused me issue on the demo with, was only on Jake's and Chris' that I felt it was too close, so guess I'll see when I get to them.

Game seems very dark. Can't seem to get brightness set right. It's either bright enough to see, but blacks are more of a washed out grey or dark enough that black is black, but a bit too dark to see properly in some situations. I'll have to play with the game settings next time I play.

Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just played it. For some reason, so far I love 4 or even 5 much much better. I hope it's only first 45 minutes and I'll love it down the road.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why can't I shoot dead bodies on the floor? See body on the floor, obviously going to get up/try to grab me at some point, after I trigger an event, yet I can't shoot them before they do? Could do it on the older games, but seems to do nothing here. Can aim, shoot, but no effect, then after you do what ever is the trigger event, up they get.

BrunoAlvesMontei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Have anyone played the disc version?

I've downloaded the ISO and burned it using the truncate method, but everytime i enter the sewer to finish Leon's chapter 1 i got the disc unreadable message, i've already downloaded the patch through xbox live, but still with the same error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1