Hacking Resell N3ds After A9hl? / Possibility of Pokemon Sun & Moon edition New 3ds X?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 6,509
  • Replies 67

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't listen to this guy. His information is not correct. I've seen a9lh consoles go unsold on reddit and they were nowhere near $200. He's either over exaggerating or he got lucky and tricked some poor sap into overpaying for the console. You're not going to get that much just for putting a different exploit on it. See this thread to see someone who mods console for profit, only reselling for $30 more than he paid: https://gbatemp.net/threads/probabl...de-while-installing-a9lh.428717/#post-6397465

Yep, I resell too but I don't put up too much price in it. $30 profit(and sometimes lower), a9lh with 32gb sd card(64gb if New 3DS).

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good thing about modded N3DS; No need to worry about limited editions; just buy cover plates I like, if I like any. Muh majora plates tho.
So what anime is the woman from your signature from?
It's a mini USB port that allows you to restore/recover/fix a bricked 3ds (as long as you have a nand backup).
So in other words, It can recover from being brick or needs downgarading for any reason?

Reactions: placebooooo

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Things being how they are now... and seeing release dates...

Nintendo will launch the Sun/Moon bundle with 11.0
This meaning a downgrade into pirate world is impossible and homebrew works through mistery dungeon.

I would not save for it. I would get a N3DS XL with the good screen ASAP, make it A9LH and then grab MHG or Pokemon or whatever comes out when it comes out, really.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things being how they are now... and seeing release dates...

Nintendo will launch the Sun/Moon bundle with 11.0
This meaning a downgrade into pirate world is impossible and homebrew works through mistery dungeon.

I would not save for it. I would get a N3DS XL with the good screen ASAP, make it A9LH and then grab MHG or Pokemon or whatever comes out when it comes out, really.

That is true, but would nintendo really start selling that with latest firmware, unless the game requires it? Unless they are reproducing new model hardware, what are the chances they will just reskin existing unsold system to sell with the game?

Then again, no system sold with game bundle is ever cart format, that means is always download format. To install game on system, system must be updated to latest firmware to access eshop for service.

But also all systems are sold factory reset unused with game included on there right?? Or does it include download code to use after purchase?

How are bundle games presented by nintendo 3ds systems?

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
That is true, but would nintendo really start selling that with latest firmware, unless the game requires it? Unless they are reproducing new model hardware, what are the chances they will just reskin existing unsold system to sell with the game?

Then again, no system sold with game bundle is ever cart format, that means is always download format. To install game on system, system must be updated to latest firmware to access eshop for service.

But also all systems are sold factory reset unused with game included on there right?? Or does it include download code to use after purchase?

How are bundle games presented by nintendo 3ds systems?

Latest firmware now. In fall we should get one or two updates. The game will obviously require 11.0.0 but the latest firm will be around 11.2 or 11.3 by the time.

They are also busy streamlining resources for the NX. They should be starting production anytime now for the worldwide release in march next year.

They are exclusivizing the Sun/Moon special edition system to be downgrade free to try to pump sells between collectors and fans of the franchise, a close resemblance to amiibos target (collectors!).

That is not true. The 2DS with Pokemon X/Y came in cart format. The O3DS with Super Mario 3D Land also came with the cart. The special edition bundle of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Also came with the cart if I'm not mistaken.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the system is in factory default state when built, they somehow generate a valid ticket for each system and install it to them.
So if the game is deleted (by memory manager or format) can it be downloaded again without paying since the ticket is in memory, or will it need to be bought due to not being gotten from eshop?

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Are you selling the SD memory card along with it? Cause if not, it wont matter unless you send those files through the internet to someone who can download and use it, otherwise, create cia files of the installed data, so when is formatted it can be put back on the system after format.
I would have to. Its A9HL. It does not turn on without it :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Don't listen to this guy. His information is not correct. I've seen a9lh consoles go unsold on reddit and they were nowhere near $200. He's either over exaggerating or he got lucky and tricked some poor sap into overpaying for the console. You're not going to get that much just for putting a different exploit on it. See this thread to see someone who mods console for profit, only reselling for $30 more than he paid: https://gbatemp.net/threads/probabl...de-while-installing-a9lh.428717/#post-6397465
Just so you know... We are all from different places. So we all have different prices.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Consoles will sell for what someone is willing to pay for it. You know how many times ive been told i wouldn't be able to sell a jailbroken ps3 for $250+, or a jtag xbox 360 for $300+. The point is, if you have a set price in mind and in no rush to sell it, than wait for someone to come along an purchase it.

Reactions: astronautlevel
D

Deleted User

OP
Consoles will sell for what someone is willing to pay for it. You know how many times ive been told i wouldn't be able to sell a jailbroken ps3 for $250+, or a jtag xbox 360 for $300+. The point is, if you have a set price in mind and in no rush to sell it, than wait for someone to come along an purchase it.
Hey guys so heres some simple math... I paid 220 for the n3ds new. If I bought the games it would be minimum $600 (assuming they are 10 each...Half are actually 50 each.) 32 gb sd card, 20. So If this were legit it would cost minimum of $840. Also lets add $40 for the work. 880.
240 sound fair?

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys so heres some simple math... I paid 220 for the n3ds new. If I bought the games it would be minimum $600 (assuming they are 10 each...Half are actually 50 each.) 32 gb sd card, 20. So If this were legit it would cost minimum of $840. Also lets add $40 for the work. 880.
240 sound fair?
$400 sounds fair....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1