ROM Hack [Request] Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Save Editor.

Philip3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I was winder if a Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Save Editor exists because I would like to 100% all 3 save files. I already 100% the first save file, it took me over 60 hours. So I don't want to spend that much time on it.
Thanks

Last edited by Philip3ds,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi. I was winder if a Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Save Editor exists because I would like to 100% all 3 save files. I already 100% the first save file, it took me over 60 hours. So I don't want to spend that much time on it.
Thanks
Could you post your 100% save file here?
Perhaps I can take a look at it to get the offsets

Issac Ukiba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you extract the save data? If you used FBI to browse save data, you can literally clone your save data to all three slots.

I just tested it on my end and loaded your save into slots 2 and 3 of my Dark Moon game. it recognized them right away. Directions are as follows:
1) Clone your "profile1.sav" file twice, renaming the copies to "profile2.sav" and "profile3.sav" respectively. (doing this on your computer will work best)
2) place your three profile files in your 3DS SD card (if it's a New 3DS, use wifi transfer).
3) launch FBI
4) select SD, then find the folder with your three profile files.
5) Copy the "profile2.sav" file
6) Go to FBI's Main Menu and select Titles
7) If you have a cartridge version, it should be blue, if it's digital, it's green and somewhere on the list, find "Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon" and press A
8) Select "Browse Save Data"
9) Select "<current directory>"
10) Paste
11) Repeat steps 4-10 for the "profile3.sav" file

You will then have the folder contain "profile1.sav", "profile2.sav" and "profile3.sav"

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I clicked because I read Release and I was like "Released in 2015 and I didn't see it before ???"
Then I read op, double-check title, and read Request.
Fuck.

ios29A

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
How did you extract the save data? If you used FBI to browse save data, you can literally clone your save data to all three slots.

I just tested it on my end and loaded your save into slots 2 and 3 of my Dark Moon game. it recognized them right away. Directions are as follows:
1) Clone your "profile1.sav" file twice, renaming the copies to "profile2.sav" and "profile3.sav" respectively. (doing this on your computer will work best)
2) place your three profile files in your 3DS SD card (if it's a New 3DS, use wifi transfer).
3) launch FBI
4) select SD, then find the folder with your three profile files.
5) Copy the "profile2.sav" file
6) Go to FBI's Main Menu and select Titles
7) If you have a cartridge version, it should be blue, if it's digital, it's green and somewhere on the list, find "Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon" and press A
8) Select "Browse Save Data"
9) Select "<current directory>"
10) Paste
11) Repeat steps 4-10 for the "profile3.sav" file

You will then have the folder contain "profile1.sav", "profile2.sav" and "profile3.sav"
Man, you just saved me !
Was going to install a big game, and removed everything from my SD, (had a copy of it), but seems information about installed games is stored inside nintendo, so restoring SD couldn't help and i lost all my progress.
Do you think its possible to restore my profile from backup ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Going to smoke a bowl, eat pizza, drink a beer, and watch I Saw the TV Glow.