Homebrew Request - Button remapping for n64 VC Games

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to do this with Gecko/Ocarina? Specifically, I want to swap the L and Z buttons because of the controller converter I have.
No need to post in larger text. We will read it. Ocarina is a no go, i dont know about Gecko.

Meh Wii64 plays most of the vc games perfectly so your best option is to use that.
Wii64 emulation is FAR from perfect, even for VC games. I mean they play, but its not perfect by any means.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Wii64_Compatibility_List

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to do this with Gecko/Ocarina? Specifically, I want to swap the L and Z buttons because of the controller converter I have.
No need to post in larger text. We will read it. Ocarina is a no go, i dont know about Gecko.

Meh Wii64 plays most of the vc games perfectly so your best option is to use that.
Wii64 emulation is FAR from perfect, even for VC games. I mean they play, but its not perfect by any means.
http://wiki.gbatemp....patibility_List
Being able to complete a game without any issues is considered perfect to me. I'm not picky.
Also if you use the USB 2.0 mod some games do improve in speed. (Personal experience)
You can use a USB Gecko and incorporate it into ocarina cheats using GeckOS. But you would have to own a USB Gecko and know how to use it, if not you are stuck waiting on someone to do it for you.
Wii64 is the best option unless the game you are trying to do this for doesn't handle well on Wii64. Majority of the games do though as I said.
Get a the Rom of the game you are trying to play, try it out on Wii64 and report back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work