Hacking RePatch released. Play any 3.60+ game on 3.60 and 3.65. #LetMaiDie

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys i've a 3.68 H-encore psvita, FOR SOME UNKNOWN reasons i can't get Monster Moonpiece and Moe Chronicle work, tried nonpdrm packages from different sources and none of them show at live area, while ALL other games are fines.

Eventually Does it resolve this little problem of mine?

hiryuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, for secret of mana, it's comparably range is up to v1.2? as in the comp list below?

so, if I get the comp patch v1.2, and get the update for v1.2, these should be okay to wrk on vita 3.65?

apparently when checking vitagameupdater, secret of mana has update to v1.3 recently.

I can confirm that installing the 1.2 patch on SoM and then the compatibility patch works on Enso 3.65 with my PSTV. Just stay away from 1.3 for now.

Reactions: 2DSGamerdude

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found this handy program "VitaGameUpdateChecker", if you just try to get a lower update from the live area on the vita with update button, you will only get latest update.

pkg2zip.exe -x 1.pkg

Thats in the notepad/batch file for "pkg2zip_64bit 1.8" just rename the file to "1.pkg", whatever the file is for the updates

Only until recently, but I always just downloaded the game on the vita and the updated that way, rather than as I do now, grab the update and then ftp it over to the vita.

hiryuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found this handy program "VitaGameUpdateChecker", if you just try to get a lower update from the live area on the vita with update button, you will only get latest update.

pkg2zip.exe -x 1.pkg

Thats in the notepad/batch file for "pkg2zip_64bit 1.8" just rename the file to "1.pkg", whatever the file is for the updates

Only until recently, but I always just downloaded the game on the vita and the updated that way, rather than as I do now, grab the update and then ftp it over to the vita.

You can also manually select the update using PKGJ under the updates section. The downside is that you need to know what update to be on to use the correct compatibility pack.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the themes on 3.65 don't stay there, on 3.68 I could use the ones I paid for, thats a let down, i.e., #LetMaiDie

the version of nonpdrm that you take the bldg theme folder contents from the pkg file to the vita was only a "fork" in the source, not official, so a big let down @ #LetMaiDown

your referring to the current version of nonpdrm...............rather, if you want !!!LetMaiDie, then you need to really let the compatibility packs die, LMAO................like you said its a lot of trouble, but......................when sony ************LETMAIDIE by updating their Firmware, then, its is put into the earth, and the compatibility paks are necessity, wish the games had value that were being released on the vita.

Still hopping for Saga Frontier 3, but its not a big loss, if they don't do what had did to, thee, ummmm, Saga Frontier 2 game porting from snes, saw some 3D mess, and wow, glad the vita is over and done with, rather then see it fall ++LetMai Die!

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I can confirm that installing the 1.2 patch on SoM and then the compatibility patch works on Enso 3.65 with my PSTV. Just stay away from 1.3 for now.

sweet! thanx for the reply, hiryuu!
so, if I run:

SOM + Update patch(1.2) + rematch comp file (1.2), this will work fine?
also, the NoNPDrm browser for Mac shows the update file for SOM the latest being 1.2.
the 1.3 updated file was shown on the vitagameupdater for windows.

if I install the game on my vita, then the 1.2 update and last the 1.2 comp pack via PKGJ, this is fine?

something random: the SOM game doesn't have an update file to update my system to 3.67?
not to accidenlty remove 3.65 enso CFW?

also, for getting som to run, I only need the game + Repatch and update or only repatch?

another question, for YS 8, it's a 3.65 game, so I don't need it's rePatch files to run the game since im on FW 3.65 enso?

Last edited by 2DSGamerdude,

hiryuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweet! thanx for the reply, hiryuu!
so, if I run:

SOM + Update patch(1.2) + rematch comp file (1.2), this will work fine?
also, the NoNPDrm browser for Mac shows the update file for SOM the latest being 1.2.
the 1.3 updated file was shown on the vitagameupdater for windows.

if I install the game on my vita, then the 1.2 update and last the 1.2 comp pack via PKGJ, this is fine?

something random: the SOM game doesn't have an update file to update my system to 3.67?
not to accidenlty remove 3.65 enso CFW?

also, for getting som to run, I only need the game + Repatch and update or only repatch?

another question, for YS 8, it's a 3.65 game, so I don't need it's rePatch files to run the game since im on FW 3.65 enso?

Yes. SOM, then 1.2 update and finally comp. It will run just fine :)

Reactions: 2DSGamerdude

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
guys i've a 3.68 H-encore psvita, FOR SOME UNKNOWN reasons i can't get Monster Moonpiece and Moe Chronicle work, tried nonpdrm packages from different sources and none of them show at live area, while ALL other games are fines.

Eventually Does it resolve this little problem of mine?
Did you use VitaShell to refresh the Live Area?

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yep i did, my 128 Sd card was empty one week ago, now ia full :) all works except those 2 games...

Honestly i don't really care about those 2 niche games, just curious why don't they work on my Vita...
The icons should appear if they were copied correctly. Might have just gotten bunk copies of them.

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I download bloodstained and the compatibility pack but get same error with and without pack, game not open, what else need install? Using pkgji 0.43 my vita is in firmware 3.65

Same happen to all games requiring firmware superior

What else need install? Games inferior to 3.65 work fine

Edit: solved

Last edited by JCR1,

protivakid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, this guide worked for me BUT each time I refreshed I saw that 0 new items were updated. Maybe it's implied but the guide left out that you also need nonpdrm.skprx in the tai folder and need to add its entry, along with the repatch.skprx entry, right under the KERNEL line.

FYI if you mess up your config file you can fold L when the black molecule screen appears to boot Henkaku and it will load without the plugins allowing you to correct the file in Vitashell.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just trying to make this work on my 3.60 OLED PSV. Already did all steps on first post, but always get error c1-6703-6.

Here´s my config.txt, maybe it can help someway:

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/henkaku.skprx
ur0:tai/memory.skprx
ur0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx
ur0:tai/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
ux0:vitacheat/vitacheat.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*NPEZ00105
ux0:adrbblbooter/adrbblbooter.suprx
*NPEZ00106
*NPEZ00107
*CNPEZ0000
ur0:adrbblbooter/adrbblbooter.suprx
*NPEZ00109
ur0:adrbblbooter/adrbblbooter.suprx
*ALL
ux0:Plugins/rinCheat.suprx

EDIT:
Well, I thought I´ve updated my new 3.6x games from LiveArea, but just did it and now they´re all working!!! Thanks for great tuto, Kudos.

Last edited by MUDD_BR,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...