Golden Sun 2 [checked]
Real Clock for Pokemon[checked]
Lufia

forgotten

Visualboy Advance Author
Trophies
XP
Country
For those who have not read the README, you can now have per game settings stored on INI file, so you don't have to check RTC or flash size or save type. You can create an INI file for those.

Someone will probably make one soon as I am not.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what are per game settings?
I believe he means the individual setttings of the VBA you use for a specific game which can then be placed in a INI file. For example, for most games, I use the Gameboy GBA (Option-Gameboy-GBA) setting as the main screen. However, when I play Zelda Ages or Seasons, I then set my emu to Gameboy Color (Option-Gameboy-GBC) for a better screen.

KrAjO720

KrAjO720!!!...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i have had some troubles with VisualBoy Advance 1.5 when i save, i play golden sun 2 and when i save, sometimes it crashes and shut down, but it saves, you have to open the emu again, but it have only happened 2 or 3 times

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What's the best configuration for visualboy advance  on video, sound, frame skip, priority, filter and emulator in the options menu??
The configuration is simply a matter of personal taste, depending of what game you play. There are no best configuration on the book, you have to decide which of these options fits you best.

lutomes

Trophies
Website
www.lutomes.com
XP
Country
I prefer the AdvanceMAME filter. I think it gives the smoothest picture without loosing too many pixels to bluring.

And has anyone made any skins yet? Ive tried but i cant get it to work. I downloaded the skinning tool that was mentioned in the ini, and tried following the instructions but it didnt show anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-