Hacking [Release] Shovel Knight,Azure Striker,Mighty Gunvolt,Moon Chronicles -BigBlueBox-

niño de cobre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
whats happened with 3D_Classics_TwinBee_USA_3DSWARE_3DS-XPA ?

i saw it yesterday for a few hours and now its gone...

nuked? if it was nuked why the bbb version says *fixed* and not *proper* ?

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats happened with 3D_Classics_TwinBee_USA_3DSWARE_3DS-XPA ?

i saw it yesterday for a few hours and now its gone...

nuked? if it was nuked why the bbb version says *fixed* and not *proper* ?

According to the NFO of the new one "RSF file was not configured correctly when built"

niño de cobre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You guys know that there are a lot of injected games being released by the scene group called" 3DS***" and they haven't showed up on the 3ds.essh.co site and probably wont

• thats not a scene group
  • homemade injected roms doesnt qualify as scene releases
  • scene groups probably hate "forums n00bs" calling themselves a "scene group"
  • those injected vc released roms came tagged with the forum name in the game banner... thats lame.

thats why you wont see them in 3ds.essh.co

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • thats not a scene group
  • homemade injected roms doesnt qualify as scene releases
  • scene groups probably hate "forums n00bs" calling themselves a "scene group"
  • those injected vc released roms came tagged with the forum name in the game banner... thats lame.

thats why you wont see them in 3ds.essh.co
uh yes they are a scene group also home made injection roms have already been released and in 3ds.essh.co BY A SCENE GROUP (aka thebigbluebox pokemon releases) the forum name is the scene groups NAME thats why its tagged in there every scene group does such things even the big blue box did with his injected releases

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
uh yes they are a scene group also home made injection roms have already been released and in 3ds.essh.co BY A SCENE GROUP (aka thebigbluebox pokemon releases) the forum name is the scene groups NAME thats why its tagged in there every scene group does such things even the big blue box did with his injected releases

They aren't a scene group though.

Its just some guys uploading games on a forum they have successfully injected because you cant upload roms here.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are the mighty denpa games any good has anybody played them? There's been so many releases lately I'm reluctant in getting more before I've finished some of the others. I wouldn't want to forget them if they're worth playing though.

peat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reecy I don't think you read into this at all its not one person it's a group and the stuff they are doing is something you can't buy they are injecting roms into vc releases no sh*t they didn't buy the games..you can't buy them like this I think you should do research on what's even being talked about before making a comment like this
Maybe you should read up on what a scene group is, which is what was being discussed. They are not a scene group. Try wikipedia.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Reecy I don't think you read into this at all its not one person it's a group and the stuff they are doing is something you can't buy they are injecting roms into vc releases no sh*t they didn't buy the games..you can't buy them like this I think you should do research on what's even being talked about before making a comment like this

No its not you I am commenting on its the ripper Dark Fulgore, hes a dick and a big fat liar!!!. I tried to make a comment to him about his rips on his thread, I meant nothing nasty or harsh in anyway about my comment just an opinion and a grown up answer would of been adequate for me back but no he came back to me rude as you could possibly imagine, totally on the defensive about how he rips his own stuff, blah, blah, blah etc.. etc.., anyway it was complete bollocks what he was talking and what I said must have had some truth in it cause he was completely rattled by my comment, so by that I don't believe what he does is for real so he is just a small time rip off merchant making out he is something big within the scene!

Kurt117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
No its not you I am commenting on its the ripper Dark Fulgore, hes a dick and a big fat liar!!!. I tried to make a comment to him about his rips on his thread, I meant nothing nasty or harsh in anyway about my comment just an opinion and a grown up answer would of been adequate for me back but no he came back to me rude as you could possibly imagine, totally on the defensive about how he rips his own stuff, blah, blah, blah etc.. etc.., anyway it was complete bollocks what he was talking and what I said must have had some truth in it cause he was completely rattled by my comment, so by that I don't believe what he does is for real so he is just a small time rip off merchant making out he is something big within the scene!
of course he doesn't rip the games himself,and i've never seen him saying that he "rips" the games.
to be honest i think you're just trying making a scene.there are many many uploaders around the web,when a group dumps a game these uploaders download and then reupload that game on different hosts,it's something normal.
go and checkout Dark Fulgore's topic,you can see many posts like these

1.Dark Fulgore: "Game X" just got dumped,i'm gonna download it check if it has online features,then i'm gonna patch and upload it.
2.random user: hey,"X" group leaked Smash bros,can you upload it?
-dark fulgore: sure,i'm going to upload it tomorrow.

basically he's doing what every other uploader does,but in this case he downloads the rom and changes the header and then uploads it.........

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
tbh scene groups are just scene groups, there is no real definition other than a group of people releasing stuff....but it probably is true that re-packers are less likely to be considered a "scene group" where as a "scene group" may dabble in repacks, but regardless each have their place i suppose, supply and demand and all that crap.

in other news i found a mini series called "the scene".....kinda cool

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
of course he doesn't rip the games himself,and i've never seen him saying that he "rips" the games.
to be honest i think you're just trying making a scene.there are many many uploaders around the web,when a group dumps a game these uploaders download and then reupload that game on different hosts,it's something normal.
go and checkout Dark Fulgore's topic,you can see many posts like these

1.Dark Fulgore: "Game X" just got dumped,i'm gonna download it check if it has online features,then i'm gonna patch and upload it.
2.random user: hey,"X" group leaked Smash bros,can you upload it?
-dark fulgore: sure,i'm going to upload it tomorrow.

basically he's doing what every other uploader does,but in this case he downloads the rom and changes the header and then uploads it.........

No its not about me having a rant I was responding to the other members comment, hes making out he is a scene group ripper, when hes not, hes fake as they come!. If you read above comments before just reading mine and also understand what a scene ripper is all about instead of going off on one then you will of understood. ;)

niño de cobre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
No its not about me having a rant I was responding to the other members comment, hes making out he is a scene group ripper, when hes not, hes fake as they come!. If you read above comments before just reading mine and also understand what a scene ripper is all about instead of going off on one then you will of understood. ;)

i think u mixed the posts here...
someone was talking about a group of users from another forum, injecting gb and nes roms and asking why they are not listed in nfo site as a scene group.
I just read what a scene group is and...they are a scene group
anyway, they are not a scene group and thats it. you can rebate all you want but they are what they are, a few dudes from a forum upping injected roms in freeleech sites, nothing more.

a quote from wikipedia
The Scene itself is meant to be hidden from the public, only being shared between the groups. However, as files were leaked straight from the beginning, and the popularity of the files outside

public sharing warez forum =/= scene

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country

Dude, he takes scene rips from elsewhere, patches them to make them playable online and uploads them onto actual decent fast filesharing sites.

He is a total fucking bro.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
GBA injection is easy, the .code is a pure GBA rom, can be done just using homebrew makerom

Gateway doesn't run them though for whatever reason... hoping that changes in next update?

I think infinity pissed them off so they opened the floodgates. Piss them off again :P keep the gates open.

Lol i actually thought the same thing, or it was very coincidental timing wasn't it? I did have a bit of a rant about it but they came through and released whatever they was holding back or whatever so it's good, as i said i take it back - they are doing decent stuff now. The demo's and stuff well it wasn't that good now actual first games is a good thing. No disrespect intended i just like to see good releases.

tbh scene groups are just scene groups, there is no real definition other than a group of people releasing stuff....but it probably is true that re-packers are less likely to be considered a "scene group" where as a "scene group" may dabble in repacks, but regardless each have their place i suppose, supply and demand and all that crap.

in other news i found a mini series called "the scene".....kinda cool

Scene groups release in 'the scene' that's what makes them scene releases... yes it is just groups or even individuals releasing stuff but putting a game on a forum does not make a release. They are spread from private servers and then go down the 'pyramid', spread from server to server, server to usenet, server to torrent site, server to http. And yeah 'the scene' miniseries was accurate at the start until it got silly.

It's like every generation of system a new group of people wonder who the 'scene groups' are, like the DS scene had known groups and people didn't ask questions - the games just appeared so why question it?

You don't know where a group originally released something that's why it's a good idea to contact a group to get something released, they will release for you securely; don't end up like the guy from this forum who got sued for $1 million for leaking NSMB on HTTP. And don't give repacking idiots the time of day by talking about them on forums - they download a game from one place then upload elsewhere, then act like gods on their little forums and expect respect from people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-