Hacking [Release] Offliine - Android app for hosting Wii U exploits/Cafiine Server

crystalmage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here. Why does it open the player, isn't that for mp4 exploits? Ive deleted all payloads except 532 ones and it tries to open the player when launching each one and then crashes. Hotspot on xperia z2 and offliine running. Any ideas?

skettios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here. Why does it open the player, isn't that for mp4 exploits? Ive deleted all payloads except 532 ones and it tries to open the player when launching each one and then crashes. Hotspot on xperia z2 and offliine running. Any ideas?
Will try to make some time to look into this. School just started again so I have little time to work on this.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should try using the www folder from my AIO package. We just got all the payloads for 5.3.2 working 100% of the time. It works on android too!

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
how do i add CFWBooter to the OFFLINE folder for self hosting ? all the files inside the OFFLINE folder have bin files while the CFWBooter i have is in ELF format !

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i add CFWBooter to the OFFLINE folder for self hosting ? all the files inside the OFFLINE folder have bin files while the CFWBooter i have is in ELF format !
You don't. CFWBooter goes on your SD card, and is intended to be loaded using Homebrew Launcher.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kafluke i am still using offline to have a cafiine server from my android phone
Hmmmm. I could see that being useful but you could still just fire up the HBL channel (assuming your using CFW) and run cafiine on your android.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

2 months is really old? What if I don't want to use haxchi? I know you directed this at me since I asked a legitimate question earlier.
No youre fine. Haxchi is just so cheap and so easy.

But yeah that's a good question. My phone has hotspot activated on my plan so I don't know if you need to root or not for this to work.

If you do and you have a galaxy then it's a very simple hack to get hotspot

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hmmmm. I could see that being useful but you could still just fire up the HBL channel (assuming your using CFW) and run cafiine on your android.

Yes I use cbhc but I still need to launch kernel 31 exploit and then caffiine server from the offliine page xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1