Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

xelrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is this still a 3ds debugger where i can read memory address, write memory on the fly, make a breakpoint, etc. or this is just a n3ds streamer?

squalow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is this still a 3ds debugger where i can read memory address, write memory on the fly, make a breakpoint, etc. or this is just a n3ds streamer?
its just a streamer , but i'm also looking for something that can read and write memory , i also need to know if there is an application allowing to create a NTR cheat plugin

Eggman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The ntrviewer is left on the blank screen, because before I was going to less than 10 fps: S just update NTR CFW, does anyone know anything?

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't remember the defaults but these are my settings

fde2692ecf14b4d5c9ad09992c3fd67d.png

I also use a second router to help improve performance.
What do you mean you use a second router exactly? I was thinking of doing the same, but couldn't think of anything that wouldn't disable online play.

Ki18

Trophies
XP
Country
What do you mean you use a second router exactly? I was thinking of doing the same, but couldn't think of anything that wouldn't disable online play.

I use a second router as part of my streaming setup so there's no interference on it, meaning more stable FPS. I have my main router hardwired and then an ethernet cable connecting the main router to the second router to give it an internet connection.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this not work with N3DS exclusive games? Trying to stream Xenoblade Chronicles caused the game to slow down noticeably on the system. It plays full speed when not running NTR.

D

Deleted User

Does this not work with N3DS exclusive games? Trying to stream Xenoblade Chronicles caused the game to slow down noticeably on the system. It plays full speed when not running NTR.
Xenoblade uses A LOT of RAM to run and NTR also eats into the RAM giving Xenoblade not enough power to run at full speed.

Reactions: RedBlueGreen

squalow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I dont know why , but for some reason i have some random freezes , everything is smooth but it freeze for like 1 sec every 10 sec for no reason , i use my own computer as a routeur but the same is happening with a real routeur ... did it happened to anyone ?

Mana-Mahad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone !
I have some issues with NTR CFW and Pokémon Sun/Moon.
I can record my screen without any problem, but when I try to soft reset the game, my 3DS just freezes.
Is that a bug with Sun and Moon ?
Because I can soft reset without any freeze on Pokémon ORAS, but idk why, it doesn't work with Sun/Moon.
Can you help me please ? ^^

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone !
I can record my screen without any problem, but when I try to soft reset the game, my 3DS just freezes.
Because I can soft reset without any freeze on Pokémon ORAS, but idk why, it doesn't work with Sun/Moon.
O3DS or N3DS?

Death1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have disabled Windows Defender, my firewall, and rebooted twice. I'm still experiencing the white screen of death on my 11.4 Luma3ds/a9hl CFW N3DS XL
Would anyone have any advice I could follow to remedy my situation? I have already performed all methods that are in the original post.

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone !
Usually you cant load more then 1 game while Streaming so soft resetting would cause the game to hangup on the 3ds boit screen i believe. Same thing happens if i record a mystery gift and try to exit of and load my game i have to hard reset my 3ds and connect to kitkat again. Maybe it's similar problem

ztolerance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey, I would like to say that it is an amazing piece of kit and I am very grateful for you providing it to us!

I have had one issue recently, I have been soft resetting on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for a shiny starter whilst streaming through Kit-Kat. Every 20-30 soft resets, the 3DS black screens and kit kat freezes forcing me to hard reset the device and reboot the software. It only happens when KIT KAT and NTR are running, any ideas?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I would like to say that it is an amazing piece of kit and I am very grateful for you providing it to us!

I have had one issue recently, I have been soft resetting on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for a shiny starter whilst streaming through Kit-Kat. Every 20-30 soft resets, the 3DS black screens and kit kat freezes forcing me to hard reset the device and reboot the software. It only happens when KIT KAT and NTR are running, any ideas?
That just happens. Bug with ntr

Mana-Mahad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
O3DS or N3DS?

Actually I did it on both, O3DS and N3DS...

Usually you cant load more then 1 game while Streaming so soft resetting would cause the game to hangup on the 3ds boit screen i believe. Same thing happens if i record a mystery gift and try to exit of and load my game i have to hard reset my 3ds and connect to kitkat again. Maybe it's similar problem

Idk, maybe...
But if you're right, it doesn't explain why I can soft reset with Pokémon ORAS =/
This problem only appears with Sun/Moon...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon