Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenTees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the save editor quite a few times, but when I try to go in game and upgrade badges, I can't at all for a lot of characters. It can't be because I haven't truly unlocked them. This only happens on the attacking badges.

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Mhm kay?
Try to re-unlock your characters).
Mean: Lock your characters, save / unlock them, save and try it on 3ds.
I YOu have problems..edit one weapon, save. That should finally fixed it.

GreenTees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As another question, will this ever get the ability to unlock all costumes and such?
Edit: I did both of what you said, I can only upgrade link, and even then, I can't get to his other weapons.

Last edited by GreenTees,

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
I dont know yet, maybe, because I worked on an other save-editor (for me privately)
But yeah it should be possible todo so ^^.

That's weird, try to add a new weapon of an character - this should unlock the abilty, so you can upgrade your badges,.
If this will not work, please send me your save. I will fix it today/tomrrow

Last edited by nedron92,

GreenTees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know yet, maybe, because I worked on an other save-editor (for me privately)
But yeah it should be possible todo so ^^.

That's weird, try to add a new weapon of an character - this should unlock the abilty, so you can upgrade your badges,.
If this will not work, please send me your save. I will fix it today/tomrrow
I'll PM it in a MEGA File, is that okay?

GreenTees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://mega.nz/#!GEA1wALK I noticed also, that near the end of certain characters, there are badges that are supposedly there but I can't get to them. Some I have gotten to before. I should also mention that I got the game yesterday and did save editing.

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
You need also the right weapons ;) If there are seen badges, then you haven't a weapon of the right type in the characters bag.
But I will try, if theres any failure

Edit:
@GreenTees
You din't read the pm, or? xD
Whats the code for the download-file? I cant download it

Last edited by nedron92,

Allav866

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Not sure if anyone else had this problem, but the GUI version of the save editor seems to have its values wrong for certain weapon slots. For instance, I tried editing the first slot for Ganondorf's Swords, but after importing the save, it turned out to be a Dominion Rod for Zelda. This also happened when I edited a slot for Link's Spinner, only it came up as a Rapier. Well excuse me, Princess, but those weapons weren't exactly meant for you!

Issac Ukiba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@nedron92 I am curious if you are going to implement your editor as a homebrew app so it can be used on system. While I've gotten quite a bit of use out of the PC app, having editors on the 3DS would be optimal if I'm to edit on the go.

derchris86

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there. Sorry, but I'm not able to open the link to google drive for downloading the eur ntr version. Google drive does not show up. Can someone help me?
Regards
Chris

BtEtta

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there. Sorry, but I'm not able to open the link to google drive for downloading the eur ntr version. Google drive does not show up. Can someone help me?
Regards
Chris
Just checked the link in a private window and it still loads fine. What browser are you using? Have you tried a different one?

Regarding the weapon swap — not long after the initial discoveries regarding swaps on the Wii U version I ended up having to get a new laptop, which meant I finally had something powerful enough to play Overwatch, so I've been kinda distracted. I did try some simple things to find the right memory locations to edit but couldn't find anything that way, I know how I want to approach things next but Overwatch (and now Breath of the Wild obviously) is a really good game.

Reactions: I pwned U!

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Not sure if anyone else had this problem, but the GUI version of the save editor seems to have its values wrong for certain weapon slots. For instance, I tried editing the first slot for Ganondorf's Swords, but after importing the save, it turned out to be a Dominion Rod for Zelda. This also happened when I edited a slot for Link's Spinner, only it came up as a Rapier. Well excuse me, Princess, but those weapons weren't exactly meant for you!
Really? Console and GUI have the same core-guide, which calculates/get this values. But I will look for it those days. But sorry, I lost motivation and want to play my BotW without any circumstances :D

@nedron92 I am curious if you are going to implement your editor as a homebrew app so it can be used on system. While I've gotten quite a bit of use out of the PC app, having editors on the 3DS would be optimal if I'm to edit on the go.
I know, but sorry. Directly homebrew devolopement needs time+motivation that I ddn't have at the moment.
Through this development of my editor I couldn't play my games I want to play. ^^. Im a gamer and a dev..but at this moment I want to more enjoy the games I own, instead of developing. ^^

Reactions: I pwned U!

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i maxed out everything, but when i go to that blacksmith, the games freezes at the tutorial to go to badge market.

i made a new save,and imidiatly edited the save file.

is there a way to change save file so the game thinks i did all the tutorial things?

Issac Ukiba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but sorry. Directly homebrew devolopement needs time+motivation that I ddn't have at the moment.
Through this development of my editor I couldn't play my games I want to play. ^^. Im a gamer and a dev..but at this moment I want to more enjoy the games I own, instead of developing. ^^
Oh, that's fine. I was just hoping. But if you can't you can't. No big ^^
i maxed out everything, but when i go to that blacksmith, the games freezes at the tutorial to go to badge market.

i made a new save,and imidiatly edited the save file.

is there a way to change save file so the game thinks i did all the tutorial things?
Use FBI to delete the zmha.bin file in the Save Data of HWL. Get through the tutorials, then start editing. And it's better to just stock yourself on materials and spend the time in-game to unlock badges. that way there's no glitching of badges being unlocked when they shouldn't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.