Status
Not open for further replies.

Igknotus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the platform filter is useful, but the publisher filter is a bit too much lol (there are 150 publishers disregarding some exclusive Japanese ones):

BurzFyt.png
JFxxe0a.png

I'll probably remove the publisher filter list and just keep it internal, so you can click on the publisher in a game listing and it will filter games with same publisher or something. I'm already pushing the framerate down with the unoptimized rendering I have now.
The development looks nice it seems that the filter list took a lot of work to do.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the platform filter is useful, but the publisher filter is a bit too much lol (there are 150 publishers disregarding some exclusive Japanese ones):

BurzFyt.png
JFxxe0a.png

I'll probably remove the publisher filter list and just keep it internal, so you can click on the publisher in a game listing and it will filter games with same publisher or something. I'm already pushing the framerate down with the unoptimized rendering I have now.

Amazing job, this definitely took a lot of hard work
Thank you

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine

BurzFyt.png
JFxxe0a.png

This settings panel is excellent. Do you plan to release it when ?

PK101

Cuttin' shit up in dis thread.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BurzFyt.png

Guys, look at this screenshot. There's a bag icon in the top right corner. What could this be? A list of currently owned games maybe?

Last edited by PK101,

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheCruel , I have a slightly better idea for that gui. It'd make it look a bit nicer and reduce the FPS issue. Not sure if you want help with this, but let me know if you do.
Yeah, I'm open to ideas for a better layout. Though the FPS issue is mostly because I have some unoptimized text rendering atm, and also the GUI lib I'm using was really meant for the PC (you can tell looking at it) so it's a bit bloated (mouse-wheel events, keyboard input, etc) and will need some 3ds-specific optimizations. But worst case scenario it will be like 15 fps when you have the settings panel open. For now, I think that's fine. Can be improved later.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys, look at this screenshot. There's a bag icon in the top right corner. What could this be? A list of currently owned games maybe?
Yes, actually. :P

Will list relevant titles on your system. You will eventually be able to remove titles from here and see all titles already installed that have available updates/dlc (assuming you have the titlekeys for them).

Last edited by TheCruel,

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freeshop will download anywhere from 1-15% and then quit downloading. If I open and close the app it will download a little more and then stop. It is also freezing my 3DS requiring a hard reboot. It was fine prior to 1.2.2. I was wondering if anyone knows what the problem could be. My 3DS does not seem to have any other problems with online usage. I have deleted everything and redownloaded fresh files and still nothing.

Also if it does not just stop it will "suspend" the download.

Last edited by YourHero,

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turned out to be a wifi issue that only my 3DS is experiencing. Phone and tablet are acting normal.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turned out to be a wifi issue that only my 3DS is experiencing. Phone and tablet are acting normal.
It suspends it when the internet cuts out or something similar, but it sounds like it's failing to resume it when needed. When you close and open the console it forced it to resume. I probably forgot to add auto-retry so it starts back up by itself.

lallilulelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry if this has been asked but why can't you download games with the console closed? Do you have any plans or ideas on how to fix it? Could there be an option to not let the console enter "real" sleep mode on a future release so you can close the console?
Also I freaking love your work, man. One of the best things that has come out of the 3ds hacking scene :D

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It suspends it when the internet cuts out or something similar, but it sounds like it's failing to resume it when needed. When you close and open the console it forced it to resume. I probably forgot to add auto-retry so it starts back up by itself.
Yea it never restarts the connection ever, but it also just prevented me from trying to play online with my N3DS coming tomorrow, in which connection would probably drop too. Funny enough it's actually doing fine connected to the router on the other side of my house. 500-700kb/s on freeshop. Seems pretty fine now. Maybe we helped eachother some how?

Great app either way. I await future features, and hopefully DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was adding some stuff to my gdevelop project and I couldnt save it cuz there was a power outage and thus no internet
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ have you played super smash flash 2?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Not really.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, ok sorry
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh, no need to apologize. Thanks for asking.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You ever played Super Mario Crossover Flash?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its one of the best Mario games in Flash, where you can choose from a number of different Nintendo characters to play as.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i already told you i did play it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, i already told you i did play it