Status
Not open for further replies.

lagonauta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just exported as a ogg with Audacity. The freeshop does the loop by itself so... It works for me.

I tried to do that at first, but for some reason FreeShop was crashing on load.
The loop works fine, just the intro that sometimes is not played. How long is your intro?

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow,big update
thanks
i can't see any game update,is that normal?
You mean in the installed games list? It's normal not to see anything there if all your games are up to date.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I tried to do that at first, but for some reason FreeShop was crashing on load.
The loop works fine, just the intro that sometimes is not played. How long is your intro?
If the intro file is missing, it should just loop the other file normally.

Keep in mind I haven't messed with the music much. It's not really a complete feature yet, though it still should work.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
You mean in the installed games list? It's normal not to see anything there if all your games are up to date.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If the intro file is missing, it should just loop the other file normally.

Keep in mind I haven't messed with the music much. It's not really a complete feature yet, though it still should work.
oh,thanks.
but what about the DLC?
edit:ok,found the DLC
some games i bought from eshop NA can't be found in that title key site,so the free shop can't find i have the game installed,freeshop only shows the games installed and compare it to the enc key from that site.
even if there is DLC from NA,i can't download it.

the game is senran kagura 2 US version.
only the EU version is available in the title key site.
so freeshop won't detect my installed game.

Last edited by aos10,

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have good BGM suggestions that has no copyright? I don't care much for that wii shop remix. If I get something good, I can include it as default with freeShop. Then people only need to put audio files on SD card when they want to change it from default.

some games i bought from eshop NA can't be found in that title key site,so the free shop can't find i have the game installed,freeshop only shows the games installed and compare it to the enc key from that site.
even if there is DLC from NA,i can't download it.
Yeah, I was messing with some stuff to change that, but it's not tested much yet.

Another thing it doesn't yet do is list DLC for home menu either. Installing that would essentially install all official themes.

Last edited by TheCruel,
Reactions: cvskid

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yeah, I was messing with some stuff to change that, but it's not tested much yet.

Another thing it doesn't yet do is list DLC for home menu either. Installing that would essentially install all official themes.
can you add the ability to scan QR code just like FBI to download the DLC?
there is QR scan but the for the enc title key,individual key DLC and update keys won't work.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you add the ability to scan QR code just like FBI to download the DLC?
there is QR scan but the for the enc title key,individual key DLC and update keys won't work.
Yeah, I'll add QR scanner for tickets. But it's a bit more complicated since freeShop needs more info about the title, so it needs to fetch the title's name and such. Where FBI just installs titles without showing what they are.

Last edited by TheCruel,
Reactions: aos10

Raito Kurokage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to implement the ability to hold the left or right buttons to allow for an auto scroll of the app list?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@TheCruel
The update is presenting an error if you try to cancel the list items to download or change the position of items the program crashes and appears black screen with the error warning message.

Put to download 15 games there I changed the position of one and at the time I was doing that had this problem.
The application caught after I changed the position of the game Super Smash Bros for first position.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball