Gaming Recommend some games.

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I've played the obvious choices so far, but am looking for some more hidden gems. There are over 2000 GBA titles and I don't want to go through them 1 by 1. I've never owned a GBA, so I have no idea what's good and what's not.

Here's a list of DS titles I've played so far.

Castlevania - Dawn
Ouendan
Cooking Mama
Jump Superstars
Brain Age/Big Brain
Burnout Legends
Dotstream
Dial Hel
Lost in Blue
Magnetica
Mario 3 on 3 (more like 1 on 3, useless teammates).
Super Mario Bros
Mario Kart (boring)
Metroid
Mr Driller
Phoenix Wright
Trauma Center
True Swing Golf
Tak
Viewtiful Joe
Trace Memory

There are others I've played, but those are currently on the DS. As for the GBA, I have Zelda - Minish Cap (freaking great), Megaman Battle Network, Castlevanias, and a few others.

Too many choices, so very little time.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, on the DS side you would do well to check out both Rub Rabbit games, The Mario and Luigi RPG (can't recall exact name) Wario Touched, and probably Resident Evil.

I have been out of the GBA for a little while but Drill Dozer is excellent. Also Guru Logic Champ.
yaynds.gif

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Thanks for those. RE isn't my style, I really don't like it. Rub Rabbit is really bizzare, but I'll continue to play it because it's unique. Wario Touched is like Rub Rabbit, but far more annoying, I may have to pick that up again.

smile.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yes, the "micro" game type games can get really annoying if you are not to into those so if run rabbits annoy you at all or if wario left a bad impression, it will probably not get any better. I sort of punish myself with games sometimes. you know, try to get and do everything in a game, even if I stopped having fun. if you like platform games then the 2 Mario games on the DS are worth playing (maybe even Princess Peach??)
wink.gif

Sors

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you are missing kirbys canvas course. very short game but pretty fun

also...no advance wars? you should try it. it even has hotseat multiplayer iirc

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Tetris got old and boring on my old oringinal Gameboy, not a fan anymore. I think I tried playing Advanced Wars, but couldn't figure out what the hell I was doing
smile.gif
I'll give it another go since people seem to like it.

Thanks.

TheVirus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Yeah, I am. Sound Voyager is tough after a while, and I can't seem to figure out how to go to different branches, maybe I gotta beat the one I'm on. Definitely need headphones to play that one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?