Recommend me some Anime and/or Manga

Which of my favorite Anime/Manga do you like best?

• Aria the Origination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baccano!

• Black Cat

• Clannad

• Fullmetal Alchemist

• Kamichu!

• Kino's Journey

• Liar Game

• One Piece

• Yotsuba&!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Rydian said:
1 - Again, Outlaw Star? It's not on either of your lists, nor has it been mentioned in the thread (other than my previous post). I'd attempt to write up an explanation of it, but I'm bad at that. ^^; There's also it's "Sister Series" that takes place in the same universe (Angel Links), but I've never actually watched that one so I don't know if you'd enjoy it or not.

2 - Stop biting the hand that feeds you. Insulting people for suggesting stuff that's already on your list is one thing (though you could do it with an explanation, not a one-word insulting reply over and over), however you've insulted people based on their tastes ("trainwreck", anybody?), and got all uppity when tk_saturn embedded a youtube video showing a clip from a series when he was giving you a suggestion and providing an example of the suggestion for you.

Stuff like that is what gives people heavily into anime/manga a bad name. I like anime/manga, and I don't want people looking at how you're acting in this thread and assuming its the norm. :\ I already have the noisy/annoying/fucked-up furries giving me a bad name, I don't need to get more just from my like of a few japanese cartoons.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
And that, my friends, is how you tell whether someone has any taste in anime or not.
No, Code Geass R2 was NOT better than season 1 by any stretch of the imagination. It was a complete trainwreck and anyone with any sense of taste can see that.

objection_lg.jpg

While I do agree season 1 of Code Geass was much, much better, saying someone doesn't have "taste in anime" is just an ignorant and arrogant statement. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I'm sure no one in the world needs some guy on the internet coming and telling them they have bad taste. And to be honest, just someone watching Code Geass, in my opinion, already proves they have good taste. Please refrain from being a douche to people (Over the internet, of all places), especially when they're only giving an opinion.

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daizu said:
Rubedo said:
And that, my friends, is how you tell whether someone has any taste in anime or not.
No, Code Geass R2 was NOT better than season 1 by any stretch of the imagination. It was a complete trainwreck and anyone with any sense of taste can see that.

objection_lg.jpg

While I do agree season 1 of Code Geass was much, much better, saying someone doesn't have "taste in anime" is just an ignorant and arrogant statement. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I'm sure no one in the world needs some guy on the internet coming and telling them they have bad taste. And to be honest, just someone watching Code Geass, in my opinion, already proves they have good taste. Please refrain from being a douche to people (Over the internet, of all places), especially when they're only giving an opinion.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

wink.gif

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
i recommend clannad if you want a fruit of life anime. it made me cry and it takes ALOT to make me cry.

if you want an action anime i recommend a tie between one piece and Full Metal Alchemist.

i know this isn't on the list but if you want a totally bizarre anime i recommend fooly cooly or FLCL.

no matter which of the choices you choose you can not go wrong they will all touch you in different ways (especially clannad). each of the choices hold a dear spot in my heart and will hold a spot in many anime geeks heart as well.

Moron.

QUOTE(Rydian @ Jun 11 2010, 03:33 PM) 1 - Again, Outlaw Star? It's not on either of your lists, nor has it been mentioned in the thread (other than my previous post). I'd attempt to write up an explanation of it, but I'm bad at that. ^^; There's also it's "Sister Series" that takes place in the same universe (Angel Links), but I've never actually watched that one so I don't know if you'd enjoy it or not.

2 - Stop biting the hand that feeds you. Insulting people for suggesting stuff that's already on your list is one thing (though you could do it with an explanation, not a one-word insulting reply over and over), however you've insulted people based on their tastes ("trainwreck", anybody?), and got all uppity when tk_saturn embedded a youtube video showing a clip from a series when he was giving you a suggestion and providing an example of the suggestion for you.

Stuff like that is what gives people heavily into anime/manga a bad name. I like anime/manga, and I don't want people looking at how you're acting in this thread and assuming its the norm. :\ I already have the noisy/annoying/fucked-up furries giving me a bad name, I don't need to get more just from my like of a few japanese cartoons.

You're a furry, your opinion doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok