Hardware Recently seemingly random sd card error

hassan ali

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

Ok to be straight with you guys. I my switch is hackable and I do take advantage of that. Mostly for offline save backups using jksv. Used to use checkpoint then animal crossing new horizons excisted. Homebrew may or may not be related to this issue.

So for almost a week now my switch has been basically ignoring my micro sd card but not straight away. Anwhere from 20 minute - 1 hour into my game. I will get a error (pic attached below). When this error happens (doesn't matter if homebrew is even on the sd card or not, I tested with mutiple micro sd cards) that when the switch ignores the micro sd card. It still knows it's there (if it though it was removed from the switch error would tell me it was removed and to reset the console) it will just stop talking to it.

I tried formatting the sd card and switching the micro sd card with another, playing with no homebrew on the sd card. Nothing seems to work (although now I just had an idea though, what if I format the whole system and use my homebrew to get my save data back? please answer this because my sd card is 400gb and it's half full so this would take ages to do)

I know the micro sd cards are not the issue. It's definitely the switch it'self. I know this because I own 2 switched (other one is not hackable) and I try all of these micro sd cards in that switch with no issue.

One other thing I can add is my switch will not complete the down for splatoon 2's update and dlc data on the micro sd card. Also it doesn't do it for monster hunter genarations ultimate and I have witcher 3 digital and it gets to 80% downloaded and error is every time. Monster hunter and splatoon are small enough that I since the game games are on cartridge for me that I was able to download them to the system.

Iv been playing a lot of animal crossing recently and to avoid the error I installed that to the system aswell resetting the switch every time the sd card crashed was getting annoy since iv been addicted to acnh.

Please reply if you have any idea how to help. I have seen anybody online with this issue. I explained to the best of my ability. Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 20200405_153200.jpg
    20200405_153200.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 170
Last edited by hassan ali,

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I know the micro sd cards are not the issue. It's definitely the switch it'self. I know this because I own 2 switched (other one is not hackable) and I try all of these micro sd cards in that switch with no issue.
hi , perhaps is not the micro sd card the issue but , where the micro sd card GO.

Last edited by mitcha,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh