Gaming Rayman WiiU

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Rayman Demo OMFG , never laughed so much in ages ... Demo levels 1 and 2 were ace , the sound effects and music truly make this game , not demo level 3 was just immense ... ACDC rockin guitar hero esque style level , i could play the whole game in the vain of this level ,, it has sold it to me 100% roll on february .. ffs really ...

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For the record: the music and gameplay in the first two levels is up to par with what Rayman origins has to offer. You'll most likely like that game as well. :)

The music in the last level is a cover from the song 'Black Betty'. It's been played by more than a few bands, the most known one by Ram Jam (there are rumours it's also played by AC/DC, but I can't find confirmation).

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
For the record: the music and gameplay in the first two levels is up to par with what Rayman origins has to offer. You'll most likely like that game as well. :)

The music in the last level is a cover from the song 'Black Betty'. It's been played by more than a few bands, the most known one by Ram Jam (there are rumours it's also played by AC/DC, but I can't find confirmation).

Yeah i have played that , just commenting on how i enjoyed it :) , whoever it is im not really fussy on , again was commenting on how much fun it is : ) feel free to keep looking :s

Ah is it Shadowsoldier , i did have a look for an exisiting thread ,, but i was kinda intoxicated :)

vdoggie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First rayman that felt right physics and collision detection etc... I was surprised it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Found myself smiling a LOT.. this is on my list now, which surprised me, because I think the series is extremely over rated..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: