OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
htt
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm asking assistance if somebody can post a complete Sprite Sheet of the Dark Knight Class or if anybody can help me how to extract it from the ROM?

DknightSprite.png

Here is a sample if you need help looking for it?

Barubary

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Since the heads appear to be customizable, I just picked one.

Male:
body_10.png

head_00_poseset_10_pal_00.png

acc_1d_body_10.png
Female:
body_21.png

head_17_poseset_10_pal_00.png

acc_1d_body_21.png

To get these yourself:
- unpack the rom, for example using dslazy
- decompress the files in the subfolders of chr (the folder structure makes it quite obvious what's stored where), for example using DSDecmp
- View the NCLR/NCBR/NCER/NANR combinations with, for example, Oil of Vitriol.
Alternatively, Tinke may work as well (0.7.2 either crashes or takes a really long time when decompressing the files for me).

JeremiahLoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
htt
XP
Country
Malaysia
Idk what's wrong the only files I'm seeing in Oil of Vitriol are that are from the body folder are, NCLR,NANR,NCBR & NCER. This I extracted via Tinke I pressed 'extract' then it finished extracting them I think. Then I used extract... and thats what I got.

I used DSBuff on another attempt but all I got were a list of folders and files in arm7,arm9,banner,header,y7 & y9. Ugggh I hate this sort of techno-dabbling... >_<

If you can do another one, just the bodies no need for the heads I was wondering if you can find the bodies for these sets:
Shaman_Sprite.png

Barubary

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
JeremiahLoh said:
Idk what's wrong the only files I'm seeing in Oil of Vitriol are that are from the body folder are, NCLR,NANR,NCBR & NCER. This I extracted via Tinke I pressed 'extract' then it finished extracting them I think. Then I used extract... and thats what I got.
Those four files are what make up the sprites. (NCLR = palette, NCBR/NCGR = graphics, NCER = poses, NANR = animations)

QUOTE said:
I used DSBuff on another attempt but all I got were a list of folders and files in arm7,arm9,banner,header,y7 & y9. Ugggh I hate this sort of techno-dabbling... >_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: