Hacking (R4itt 3ds) it's clone of what?

mustapha89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have this card and I need to use for ntrboot but I don't know it's clone of what !?
02.jpg

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't know if there is any tool that can do that. Although I know from videos that it's running a DSTT-based kernel
The issue wth DSTT clones is that they don't all use the same hardware (hell the DSTT itself doesn't use the same hardware across each board.) Which means your best bet is to open the cart and post a clear image of the board.

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i tried flashing my r4i revoltion, it just gave an error and the card is fine. so... i think you should try, and btw if it corrupts its only like a 10 buck loss

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks man,
Q )how did find it?
I googled a few different things, but that image showed up when I googled DSTTi board. Found a github issue about R4 SDHC RTS LITE support in ntrboot and that image.
Maybe it's a DSTTi clone? There was no mention of that in the GitHub issue though.
I think most of the R4 cards are DSTT clones of some sort, but not all clones are made the same, so just because one of them works doesn't mean all of them will.

imgoodatbricking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
sorry for reviving an old thread here but i need help with identifying what this is. It came with a microsdcard with games on it and the firmware looked just like r4itt. But the card got corrupted and i had to format it and then when i tried to install official r4itt firmware on it i just got a whitescreen so i think it is a clone. Can anybody help?

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_173609.jpg
    IMG_20200412_173609.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 183

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4