Hacking R4i Gold v1.4 with DSi v.1.4.3

KellyYu

OP
Trophies
XP
Hello everyone. This is my first post to GBATEMP hurray!

I recently got a used black DSi with a r4i gold. (It says R4i Revolution for DS (DSi/DSL/NDS) www.r4ids.com on the front, and says R4I DS V1.4 on the back just above the golden line things...)

The r4i gold was working fine but I was dumb and updated my DSi to the newest 1.4.3. version. Now the R4i doesn't work, obviously.

I tried so many things like downloading different types of kernels, wood, etc, etc. But all it says when I try to run the R4i is the error message saying I should turn off the dsi, etc.

I was wondering if there is any way I could get the r4i to work again with my dsi. Is there a way to downgrade the Dsi so it can work with the r4 again?

Another stupid thing I did was delete the original content of the R4i thinking that I can probably replace it just as easy.

Thank you!

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can you use the wood r4 downloaded from www.r4ids.cn? If you can ,you can update your r4i gold with the patch downloaded from www.r4ids.cn. Maybe you should use v1.4.3 patch for non-3ds cards. Do not buy any cards released by www.r4ids.com again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.