Hacking R4I GOLD REVOLUTION

wrighty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, can anyone advise on the setup of the r4i gold, dont know much about r4i's iam an acekard user myself but am trying to set up an r4i for a friend,have tryed to get on the link from here but server wont connect,have also tryed from another site which gave me v1.32 but with the pdf thats displayed the files i have dont match for some reason, the r4i i have is yellow with the black writing on says R4I V1.4 Revolution for ds...anyone please advise

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can use the special R4 Akaio 1.5 on that if you can find it but don't ask around here for it. I'd bet that wood rpg will get ported to it in any case.

wrighty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK this is were iam at , have tryed two lots of files on the sd( i sound like a noob) but on both accasions i just get two white screens..the other bizare thing is when the flashcart is put in the dsi instead saying r4i gold or something like that it states star wars lethal alliance?????
unsure.gif
is this card a clone/fake or broken what ever you want to call it and am i wasting my time cos if i am my freind can have it back and he try to fix it
mad.gif
come on someone give us some info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1