Hacking R4 SDHC REVERSE OF ARCADIA YUGIOH 2010

chaser1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right ive been tryin to get the new 2010 reverse of arcadia to work on it but i keep starting it up and it comes up with the message unable to read data etc
you know the one. anyways ive updated all my software kernal files etc from the r4schd site and im not really good at understanding the hex editor so i'm not sure weather it is an anti piracy thing.

if you got a fix for this please let me know. if it is to do with the anti piracy stuff then pm me if you are willing to guide me through it step by step over msn yahoo or x-fire etc. Thanks in advance for the help and apologies if there is already a thread about this i did do a brief search but spending time going through page after page of search results scanning for them few words is a bit to tidius for me.

TaNmAn150

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use AKAIO 1.5, to load the ROM. It should work, you may also need to find a patched version of the ROM, it works fine for me.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
TaNmAn150 said:
Use AKAIO 1.5, to load the ROM. It should work, you may also need to find a patched version of the ROM, it works fine for me.
how can he use akaio? its an R4 SDHC! I though akaio was for Acekard only?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i play reverse of arcadia, only with the original R4 and 1.06 firmware. SO far I've never encountered freezing and any problems

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If it is an acekard clone, then it is possible to have that hacked version of AKAIO that everybody looks down on (Normmatt was pissed at Rudolph because of that), but the newer RC's only work with legit cards now.

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, AKAIO didn't block clones once-upon-a-time. Try it with one of the earlier versions.

Also, YSMenu by itself isn't enough to bypass AP. You need a VERY new loader (which may not exist just yet).

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PyroSpark said:
I finally got ysmenu but my yugioh still won't work...odd.

Don't forget to update the infolib.dat and extinfo.dat those files are crucial for the latest AP fixes. I used Ysmenu for some time on my R4 (after that I switched over to wood R4 like many) and I remember that at the time the game did work with the latest versions of those files (do note it was the Japanese version, because that also contains English). If it still does not work with the latest infolib.dat and extinfo.dat you might want to try another download source or another region like the Japanese one.

Note: The only difference with the US/EU version is that the Japanese version uses the original Japanese uncensored card art. Other than that, the game is fully playable in English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff