Hacking [R4][Firmwares] * - Ask For Your R4i-SDHC Clone Firmware! - *

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, at least now I know that the cart is detected, beacause if the cart don't appears ont the Menu Home, I can't know if the cart is detected.
My cart has been detected one time (when I have na hacks on my 3DS), and an error was occured.

Barawer

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel

Attachments

• 2016-08-17 23.59.27.jpg
    2016-08-17 23.59.27.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 304

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, i found it weird, that when i used my r4 card witht the files you provided me, it worked. I tried to search for the same files, and found out it was something called wood firmware, and i downloaded it to try, so when i did, (assuming it was the most recent version) it hangs at the loading screen. Until i noticed that for some reason it needed a specific file on the root of the sd card. I think it was the NDS.dat or something that makes it boot, only the one from your archive made it actually boot, so i just needed that file and replace the _RPG with the other archive i downloaded, and it worked like normal.

I dunno why but i found it interesting, may i ask where you acquired these firmware files from @ScarletDreamz ? :)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
You know, i found it weird, that when i used my r4 card witht the files you provided me, it worked. I tried to search for the same files, and found out it was something called wood firmware, and i downloaded it to try, so when i did, (assuming it was the most recent version) it hangs at the loading screen. Until i noticed that for some reason it needed a specific file on the root of the sd card. I think it was the NDS.dat or something that makes it boot, only the one from your archive made it actually boot, so i just needed that file and replace the _RPG with the other archive i downloaded, and it worked like normal.

I dunno why but i found it interesting, may i ask where you acquired these firmware files from @ScarletDreamz ? :)
Ya, clone cards can be a bitch to set up if you don't have the files.... And while some clones are branded X and work with the original X's files, some are branded Y and work with the files from Z, making them horrible when you want to set them up x.x

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, clone cards can be a bitch to set up if you don't have the files.... And while some clones are branded X and work with the original X's files, some are branded Y and work with the files from Z, making them horrible when you want to set them up x.x
So how do i know if i have clone, or make sure i don't buy anymore? I figured not getting them from china and talking over a month to deliver is a start. :unsure:

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
So how do i know if i have clone, or make sure i don't buy anymore? I figured not getting them from china and talking over a month to deliver is a start. :unsure:
true, you have to buy from trustworthy people. Imo, buying from official retailers would work the best.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
No body sells Flashcarts in stores, only online. :mellow:
huh, I've seen them on stores (although they were quite.... shady, I guess), but I mean from trustworthy online sellers, I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts