marth989

Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country
Hi Jacob!! Call me dark.
tongue.gif

I don't wanna sorta hijack this thread, but how to you guys make your skins? Cuz I wanna know what programs if any are used. And my skins suck too.
tongue.gif

i use photo shop for all my themes, and most of the time there mediocre at the worst, just get photo shop and have a play your sure to come up with something
biggrin.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Jacob!! Call me dark.
tongue.gif

I don't wanna sorta hijack this thread, but how to you guys make your skins? Cuz I wanna know what programs if any are used. And my skins suck too.
tongue.gif

i use photo shop for all my themes, and most of the time there mediocre at the worst, just get photo shop and have a play your sure to come up with something
biggrin.gif

Yah, Photoshop to make the images look better, and then a program that puts it together for you. That's how I do it.
biggrin.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Skin with Sonic as the main character... But in the package I`m offering, there are also skins of Mario, Link and Samus as main characters
wink.gif
. If anybody is interested in having another character in one of those skins I could do that.
smile.gif

Here`s is the Preview with Sonic as the main character:
Preview-3.jpg

Grab it here
biggrin.gif
: http://rapidshare.com/files/72469373/SonicBrawlR4.rar.html

Hope you guys like it...
yaynds.gif

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Here is my first theme created and my only theme so far.

1st approached response: let me just get mt shotgun*reloads gun*

2nd approached response: go shoot yourself

lol.. but seriously WHY?!?!?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US!!! THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED NOW, YOU SHOULD GET BANNED AND FALL OFF AN INTERNET CLIFF! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!??!?! I HATE YOU DISNEY!! I HATE YOU!!

lol, i bet your like 7 xD hahaha jk about that one
tongue.gif

and yes.. R4 is to 1337 for a retarded high school musical theme.. just.. why huh? why you gotta kill me like this.. this is like the lamest way to die man..

3rd approached response: lol, i bet lagman created another account and posted this theme, I KNOW ITS YOUR PASSION LAGMAN

it's a pretty good skin and why are you nagging. people like different things on these boards, so big deal. kudos on the the skin, it's pretty good

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country

lol.. but seriously WHY?!?!?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US!!! THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED NOW, YOU SHOULD GET BANNED AND FALL OFF AN INTERNET CLIFF! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!??!?! I HATE YOU DISNEY!! I HATE YOU!!

tongue.gif

and yes.. R4 is to 1337 for a retarded high school musical theme.. just.. why huh? why you gotta kill me like this.. this is like the lamest way to die man..

3rd approached response: lol, i bet lagman created another account and posted this theme, I KNOW ITS YOUR PASSION LAGMAN

it's a pretty good skin and why are you nagging. people like different things on these boards, so big deal. kudos on the the skin, it's pretty good
its not that bad of a skin dude
i could totally see lagman making something like this though
ill bet you hes sitting behind his computer right now with his tight leather pants and gelled back hair watching grease over and over again

jus j/k

DONT BAN ME

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Skin with Sonic as the main character... But in the package I`m offering, there are also skins of Mario, Link and Samus as main charactersÂ
wink.gif
. If anybody is interested in having another character in one of those skins I could do that.Â
smile.gif

Here`s is the Preview with Sonic as the main character:
Preview-3.jpg

Grab it here
biggrin.gif
: http://rapidshare.com/files/72469373/SonicBrawlR4.rar.html

Hope you guys like it...
yaynds.gif

I think it's pretty good, how about the Super Smash Bros on the top screen, and Brawl on the bottom screen? overall it's pretty good. you know what might look good, center sonic(or other Brawl characters) and have small screens of sonic in the game going from the outside in like the revolution 4 DS skin that someone did a few pages back. just a thought. lol

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

tongue.gif

its not that bad of a skin dude
i could totally see lagman making something like this though
ill bet you hes sitting behind his computer right now with his tight leather pants and gelled back hair watching grease over and over again

jus j/k

DONT BAN ME

hahahaha

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
it is not possible jacob33301, unless you have programming knowledge and you are be able to pass the protection on the R4DS's Firmware.

Editing the .DAT will not let this happen. Your idea is good but never going to happen unless the firmware becomes Open source.

oh and, its fine, just call me Jacob
tongue.gif
and i'll call you Wii_DS
tongue.gif

spelling errors
unsure.gif

It is possible... in theory...

However, the latest kernels seem to freeze when booted by a homebrew application.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k