Hacking Questions about l(me) cfw 6.60

veraci_00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I made a mistake or what I was thinking at the time since it was a long time ago, but I installed lme to my slim 2001 series psp. was that a mistake, 'cause I read lme was only for psp 3000 and go psp's? I have the permanent patch installed (I believe) since it stays installed even when the battery runs out. should I install me over l(me) or should I stay where I am? I'm just wondering, 'cause the xmb is a little slow compared with pro b-10, and I don't know if that's because I installed l(me) instead of me. thanks!

D

Deleted User

Have a little patience?? If the 6.60 updater is corrupted data, then either the exploit isn't installed, or it's just that: corrupted data. You could try redownloading it, I suppose. I doubt that LME only supports the PSP 3000 and GO; in fact, those two consoles, including the E1000, are the only three consoles that do not support the permanent patch for 6.60.

Reactions: veraci_00

veraci_00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a little patience?? If the 6.60 updater is corrupted data, then either the exploit isn't installed, or it's just that: corrupted data. You could try redownloading it, I suppose. I doubt that LME only supports the PSP 3000 and GO; in fact, those two consoles, including the E1000, are the only three consoles that do not support the permanent patch for 6.60.

I've solved the problem(s). the me update would show up as corrupted data with categories initiated. the slowness of the xmb was due to the vsh being set at its lowest setting for xmb speed. I put it on default, and it works normally now. :D

D

Deleted User

I've solved the problem(s). the me update would show up as corrupted data with categories initiated. the slowness of the xmb was due to the vsh being set at its lowest setting for xmb speed. I put it on default, and it works normally now. :D

I'm glad you figured out the problem! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over