Gaming Question about patching

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I've decided to go back onto M33 due to 5.50 P. not even playing some games (e.g. God Eater) without the KHBBS plugin and hardly none of the homebrew I want (Super Mario War) works
Now with me always downloading pre-patched ISO's (I've lost track of which games are patched and not patched) would it be safe to patch them all with ISO Tool even if they are already patched?

Or would it be better just to use http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/07/12/m33-pr...-v1-0-released/

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're on GEN D3 right? You need to use a utility like this one to fix your corrupt save problem. I don't know how that translates back to M33 though. I also recently downgraded to M33, but I only had a few saves from D3 and everything worked fine in the downgrade.

Here's the copypasta from the utility I linked you to:

Code:
Fix v3 for PSP CFW 5.03 Gen & 5.50 Gen has just been release by a respected PSP Homebrew Developer Coris who decided to release this Fix for PSP CFW 5.03 and 5.50 from Team PSPGen custom firmware . This PSP Fix patch will fix certain issue found on those PSP CFW according to the developer who release it . This PSP Homebrew application fix will fix certain corrupt save data files as well as fix certain issue found on games running on PSP CFW . Remember that Coris release Fix v3 for PSP CFW 5.03 Gen & 5.50 Gen users only . If you are running a different PSP CFW version, is reccommended not to upgrade to this version .

This is what the developer had to say about Fix v3 for PSP CFW 5.03 Gen & 5.50 Gen

I’ve been inspired by luca00555’s “save fix” program, and I decided to modify it a little bit.
Here is a third version of my program that fix problem with corrupted save and some old games. I added support for GEN-C and option that restore original 5.50GEN-D3 and 5.03GEN-C files.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You cannot fix them anymore, Prowler. You can however fix them if you go back to your previous Custom Firmware. Lilsypha, That tool you gave him was made for those who were on 5.50 GEN-D2/5.03 GEN-B OR 5.00 M33, upgraded to 5.50 GEN-D3/5.03 GEN-C and corrupted their save data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: dont do it!