supermatgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was enjoying playing Punchout a moment ago through the SD/USB Loader on my PAL system, but once i got to the japanese bloke it randomly froze?
is this a known issue, given how recently the game came out?

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the NTSC version on 4.0 using USBloader GX. No problems with freezing. I just passed Piston Honda. Worked fine for me. opefully somone with the PAL version could chime in.

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using PAL copy on NTSC Wii. No feeze and I've played through the entire game. Including playing vs mode and checking out the gallery stuff.

Shadraak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've burned to disk, and can't get punchout to work or there was another game lego batman but neither would work burned them both 2x and not working, any clues, i couldn't find ntsc punchout so i'm having to use the pal one for now.

Shadraak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i'm downloading another one, just keeps saying can't read the disc, i've neve rhad a problem with any game i've burned except batman and this one, maybe my loader needs update? it's 0.28

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
already beat the game.. no freeze at all.
btw, this game is way too easy... all you gotta do is learn the pattern of your opponent, then it's almost automatic win.
wish this game had more challenge.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dlxowhd said:
already beat the game.. no freeze at all.
btw, this game is way too easy... all you gotta do is learn the pattern of your opponent, then it's almost automatic win.
wish this game had more challenge.

Then you're apparently amazingly good... I've learned all the patterns, and I still have plenty of trouble with the last couple of guys. And then there's Title Defense mode, which gets absolutely hard as hell. You've beaten that too? Cuz that's like the whole second half of the game, and I doubt anybody could remotely call it "almost automatic win" by any means (hell, even Glass Joe almost puts up a fight). Learning the patterns is only the beginning... you've still got to have the lightning reflexes to react to them (plus the patterns change significantly in TD mode, and everyone is MUCH tougher/faster).

Sorry, back on topic: USB Loader GX (still using 1.0, not a later rev), PAL release (GLoBAL) on NTSC-U Wii w/ Force NTSC. Beat the first main mode of the game, completed about about half the challenges, and am about 5 fights into Title Defense, with no freezes at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-