Gaming PSP2 demo up on US PSN.

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using PsnLover with 5.03 prometheus and i keep getting the error "80550c14" whenever i try to look for a party online.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this problem?

PS: I downloaded the Psp2:Demo from the PSN.

DrCaptainHarlock

Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
Trophies
Website
japan.com
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
I found this answer on the GameFAQs boards abit ago but I forgot what it said.

Is there a way of getting the exam sword without transferring your character over?
All my characters in PS:P are beasts and beasts look ugly in PS:P2 ;-;
If you've used up all your character slots on PSP1 I can give you an Exam sword + Whitill Wings C sometime. I got a ton of them from transferring all my cast parts to the demo.

DrCaptainHarlock

Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
Trophies
Website
japan.com
XP
Country
ragingchaosgod said:
o.o so... the module you get is random? I don't remember getting the wings from my demo. Something about... cosmic... er... something. XD;;
You get a different module depending on which class you choose. Hunters get Cosmic Particle, Rangers get Brightness Circle, Forces get Flower Art and Vanguards get Whitill Wing.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
DrCaptainHarlock said:
prowler_ said:
I found this answer on the GameFAQs boards abit ago but I forgot what it said.

Is there a way of getting the exam sword without transferring your character over?
All my characters in PS:P are beasts and beasts look ugly in PS:P2 ;-;
If you've used up all your character slots on PSP1 I can give you an Exam sword + Whitill Wings C sometime. I got a ton of them from transferring all my cast parts to the demo.
Nah, it's okay. Thanks though.
I'll just transfer my save to the computer and make a new one so I can get the weapon.

Also, just in case you guys didn't talk to every NPC on the demo, story mission monsters are on the same level as you, so if you grind to like, level 50 because you can't get pass a story mission, the monsters will be around the range of level 50.

I'm just hoping this game will be on the same difficulty as Phantasy Star Online. Ever since PSU, it's been easy ;-;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y