Hacking PSP Remaster Launcher?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there was supposed to be a way to use config files (unencrypted) with psp games on the ps3, but I don't know if anyone actually got around to implementing it. unfortunately, the psp emulator is the one that's used for minis, so it's very limited. personally, I wouldn't even bother with psp games on the ps3 because of that.

Reactions: XDeltaOne and cearp

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there was supposed to be a way to use config files (unencrypted) with psp games on the ps3, but I don't know if anyone actually got around to implementing it. unfortunately, the psp emulator is the one that's used for minis, so it's very limited. personally, I wouldn't even bother with psp games on the ps3 because of that.
Okay :)

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember trying psp games back on cobra cfw on 3.55. I distinctly remember Jak and Daxter the lost frontier having major fps issues. I tried a couple other games, and I think they had similar problems. I'm not sure if the compatibility has improved at all. it's kinda like the whitelist on the vita, where a lot of popular games don't work, at least don't work well. it sucks in either case.

Reactions: XDeltaOne

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I remember trying psp games back on cobra cfw on 3.55. I distinctly remember Jak and Daxter the lost frontier having major fps issues. I tried a couple other games, and I think they had similar problems. I'm not sure if the compatibility has improved at all. it's kinda like the whitelist on the vita, where a lot of popular games don't work, at least don't work well. it sucks in either case.
Unfortunately, I have no idea about config files either, my friend.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if they exist on the psp as of yet or not. I don't typically play psp, ps2, or psx games on the ps3. don't even really play the ps3, haven't for probably a decade. I still mess with the system sometimes, like updating things, but not really playing games. I was pretty involved in the scene years ago, but I haven't kept updated on what is or isn't possible for a very long time.

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not sure if they exist on the psp as of yet or not. I don't typically play psp, ps2, or psx games on the ps3. don't even really play the ps3, haven't for probably a decade. I still mess with the system sometimes, like updating things, but not really playing games. I was pretty involved in the scene years ago, but I haven't kept updated on what is or isn't possible for a very long time.
I currently play a lot with the ps3 or the wiiu. I know that you can definitely use config files, but I think they are encrypted.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only play the wii u or the switch. I try to dedicate an hour or so to the switch in the mornings, then I play the wii u later on in the day. it helps me relax a lot of the time.

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I only play the wii u or the switch. I try to dedicate an hour or so to the switch in the mornings, then I play the wii u later on in the day. it helps me relax a lot of the time.
Nice my friend! :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Unfortunately I can't afford a Nintendo Switch at the moment, but I'm trying to save until Christmas. :(

Last edited by XDeltaOne,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm legit on all three of my switches, but I have an exploitable without a modchip one. I'm saving it just for that reason. I don't know much about the exploits with the switch aside from knowing how to check games, convert, and compress them. a friend has been supplying me with the keys like the newest 0b key. I use the tinfoil site to get dlc names based on content id. I download all games, updates, dlc, or try to anyway, of just games I own, since I'm all digital. I'm pretty silent with switch questions due to this lack of knowledge.

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm legit on all three of my switches, but I have an exploitable without a modchip one. I'm saving it just for that reason. I don't know much about the exploits with the switch aside from knowing how to check games, convert, and compress them. a friend has been supplying me with the keys like the newest 0b key. I use the tinfoil site to get dlc names based on content id. I download all games, updates, dlc, or try to anyway, of just games I own, since I'm all digital. I'm pretty silent with switch questions due to this lack of knowledge.
Cool!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy