Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Im trying to get multiplayer SNES to play multiplayer, 1 Slim & 1 Classic, thing is tho they can connect but only one psp has a screen showing & the other shows black, whats up with this? I cant seem to run dgen or nesterj to find out if its just snes having problems as i get the error cant start message on both psp's for the other emus mentioned, both got cfw 3.90M33-3. Not sure if they got 1.5 kernal add-ons but i know they got GAME150 folders on the memstick so i assume so, is there a way to add this addon kernal to both psp not sure if it works for the slim tho.

Playing retail games is fine it seems Slim vs Classic so i dunno what the problem is.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Does this make sence?

I hope it does as i want to know what people thing & any solutions to the problem etc.

Thanks.
smile.gif

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Thanks alot guys & i thought this was a friendly bunch here of helpers & what not.

This reminds me of my real life, so alone in this world, im surrounded but feel all alone. Want to go in the closet & die, think about suicdie, taking my own life, im down on my knees dont forsaken me please.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Could it be possible that nobody who has seen this post has ever used SNES multiplayer? You could try the support forums of the makers of the SNES emulator you use - it's likely that other people will have had the same problem and the answers would be there.

Sorry I can't help - I've spent most of my time since getting my PSP trying to get PSX to work. Only received it a week and a half ago too... and this is the first I've heard of emulators working multiplayer on PSP.

Oh, and no offence, but don't expect to receive any pity about suicidal tendancies - most people here care only about games, and thank the people who help them by helping others in future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work