BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i have been out of the psp hacking game for a while not needing to stay on top of things but now my brother wants his psp 1001 hacked i was like ok i looked at his firmware he has 5.02 the big question is this firmware hackable also i am not really wanting to create a pandora battery or mms i used chickhen on my psp a long time ago i would like to use it this time also the main thing is he wants to keep his ability of using the psn store on his psp so please don't say downgrade to a firmware where you don't have the psn ability i don't have it on my psp and mine is 5.00 m33 i believe so please someone put up a tutorial or point me in the right direction thanks

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackHoleSlam1994(2) said:
the big thing for him is he wanted to play kingdom hearts on his psp like this can he do it on 5.02

From the actual disc? I think the Prometheus CFW can do that.
From the memory stick? All CFW can play it.

BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I AM FOLLOWING the guide up top and i just have to wait for his psp to gain enough battery to be able to update and then i will get everything moving thanks again

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackHoleSlam1994(2) said:
i thought with newer game there was a certain fw needed to play the certain game

They just need certain files from 6.00+ FW. Coders made a 6.00 plugin for all CFW, and all games work again.

BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wat is the plugin for kingdom hearts is their an actual U release i only see Japan and is that plugin needed for kingdom hearts if you look at the tutorial above thats the cfw i will stay on and want to make sure he can play it on their

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The plugin is called an addon in the tutorial. look at the "Prometheus-2 5.50 GEN-D Addon"
It will play the US Kingdom Hearts. It was released on the 7th I think.

BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay last question when i look at the tutorial to do the optional update for psp 1001 i am confused here is my problem got a question when i am trying to update psp cfw which thing do i go to install the file under PSP/GAME then update folder or the 550.pbp

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your files should look like this
"ms0:PSP/GAME/XGEN GEN D3 Updater/Eboot.php"
"ms0:PSP/GAME/Prometheus-2 5.50 GEN-D Addon/Eboot.php"
"ms0:550.php"
btw, ms0 is your memory stick

run the XGEN GEN D3 Updater and inside the updater, update to GEN D3.
NOT 5.50 Official firmware!

Then run the Prometheus-2 5.50 GEN-D Addon updater

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1