spinzer0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi friends hope everyone is fine.

It may be a super dumb question but how can i manage to add gamemods from nexus mods for example to final fantasy vii remake via goldhen ?

I've heard about goldhen plugins , itzemflow but looks like it's for patches not mods. Also appolo seems like a gamesave mods/editor not really mods.

Can someone give me a hint on this please dear wizards.

thanks.

Reactions: Uriberogelio72

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a lot of mods are through saves, so maybe apollo can do this. I think you can decrypt the save with apollo, modify the game with a save editor, then reencrypt the game with apollo. I do not know if apollo can modify the save directly.

spinzer0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks dude for the very quick answer.

Looks great but looks like it works with very specific cheats/mods :

Also the goldhen patch repo litteraly : Custom Game Patches for PlayStation 4 Games.

Not sure i can "convert" some zipped mod into a patch/cheat on my own.

It's obscure to me.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks dude for the very quick answer.

Looks great but looks like it works with very specific cheats/mods :

Also the goldhen patch repo litteraly : Custom Game Patches for PlayStation 4 Games.

Not sure i can "convert" some zipped mod into a patch/cheat on my own.

It's obscure to me.
dunno. I don't even play my ps4 anymore. I've moved on to the ps5. plus, I've never added cheats, but I do know that's generally the way it works. it probably works that way for mods as well, unless you have to decrypt the game. the 60fps mods, many of them require decrypting the game itself, modifying the code with an app, then repackaging it. fkae pkg generator's orbis-pub-gen will reencrypt the files within the pkg, so you don't have to reencrypt them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn +1