Hacking PS3 4.85 UPDATE HORROR|WHAT DO I DO?

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
To bypass PSN sign in on YouTube, use a NoPSN Homebrew, they exist for each service and are available on PSX-Place/Brewlogy.

I saw someone saying that it's possible to go online with a Dex CFW, but it's better to just wait for a Sen Enabler update or a 4.85 CFW

ELITECLASS

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I am on 4.82 (but i spoofed it to 4.84) with CFW (NOT HFW, only cfw)
I know I am one impatient person, but how do I bypass the update?

Oh, and another question: is it possible to bypass PSN sign in whenever I launch YouTube on PS3?

Please let me know!

Use something called ps3 server for Android 2.1 it will bypass update and sign in

Reactions: Eveldee

EpikJimmer

Screw hater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
nvm I discovered a V6.2.3. SEN enabler which spoofs up to 4.85 but, that's it, I didn't find any tutorial how to do it (or if it makes any difference than the 4.84 spoofer) idk I'll give it a try

Just stay put, don't update.
Actually I don't update at all. Technically I am on 4.82 but I made my system think it's on 4.84 (and soon, 4.85)

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if it have any advantages, but SEN Enabler is more up to date than PSNPatch so I guess that it's better (may be wrong). SEN Enabler have a plugin to disable CFW on boot, but I think that you should still manually connect to PSN after making sure CFW is correctly disabled, don't be greedy just to win some seconds.

Windows_10_User

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't know if it have any advantages, but SEN Enabler is more up to date than PSNPatch so I guess that it's better (may be wrong). SEN Enabler have a plugin to disable CFW on boot, but I think that you should still manually connect to PSN after making sure CFW is correctly disabled, don't be greedy just to win some seconds.

On Rebug REX 4.84.2 should I use SEN Enabler (never installed it) before accessing the PSN since I'm prompted to install OFW 4.85 and supposedly SEN Enabler bypasses this prompt? I never installed SEN Enabler and I've been using PSN Patch's L3 + R3 + R2 button combination before accessing the PSN (I installed PSN Patch's plugin).

Also, between PSN Patch and SEN Enabler, which one is better at preventing a ban?

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if PSNPatch can spoof latest version, but SEN Enabler can, so yes, use it.

I don't think any of those two homebrews is better to avoid ban, you can check the guide that I linked above if you want more informations.

Last edited by Eveldee,
Reactions: Windows_10_User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about... +1