diehardfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
Just got a new DS Lite and want to apply protective skin and screen protector on it. Can you guys suggest where I can buy it from? I am thinking ebay, any reputable ebay sellers? I am in Canada, btw.

Thanks

sbassix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I suggest not getting any screen cover thats liquid or gel or anything like that, because one of my friends bought a gel type screen cover and it ended up coming off, leaving the screen gooey and sticky
wink2.gif

diehardfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do u mean something like this?
http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/the-2...te-Total/Detail

I did come across this one, but this is just a thick plastic sheet right? would not provide much of a cushion during a accidental fall...

http://www.decalgirl.com/ are also good, you can even create your own!

Looks good, will look into this one. Do not something fancy just a nice reliable protector that does its job.

I suggest not getting any screen cover thats liquid or gel or anything like that, because one of my friends bought a gel type screen cover and it ended up coming off, leaving the screen gooey and sticky
wink2.gif

Roger that.

QUOTE(chalupa @ Jun 6 2007, 11:23 PM)
if you mean hori screen protectors, DO NOT go for ebay.

Is hori really worth it? I have use transparency plastic sheets cut up on my pda's, seems to work just fine...

Thank you guys for the help so far, keep em coming.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your PDA sheets should be fine. Just cut it to a perfect shape - the Hori's leave a 0.5-1mm gap on each side of the screen protectors when you place it in the centre.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: and old ass prog like atomic rooster and gentle giant