Homebrew Problems with FTPii Everywhere

Wolfer473

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with FTPii Everywhere. FTPii will open normally and let me connect, and on my client it shows me all of the system folders, but it will not let me access them, with the exception of the SD card. I am using FTPii Everywhere so it should mount the folders properly, but it doesn't. The FTPii server will write "550 Success!" when I attempt to load a folder but the client(s) all say there was an error returning the data. Not sure why this happens, I had it working earlier this month when I deleted the update folder. I'll provide steps I tried and console information.

Troubleshooting I've tried:

-Reinstalled, and deleted and redownloaded FTPii Everywhere
-Used 3 different clients, all showed failures.
-Clients:
Firefox (Linux)
FileZilla (Linux)
eFTP (Android)

(I'm going to try FileZilla on Windows, as that's what I did when it worked)

Console Information:
-Wii U Deluxe Edition (Black)
-sysNAND 5.5.1
-redNAND 5.5.1 (also showed failure)
-64 GB SD card

Not sure if it means anything, but FTPii says it's entering "Passive Mode" when I attempt to access any folder (but the SD card)

Thanks for reading, please tell me if you know how to fix this.
20170815_100813.jpg
20170815_100800.jpg

Rapt0rRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know everything has already been settled in here, but it may help some others down the line. I recently posted this over on Reddit:

"I know this may be obvious to some, but it caused a big headache for me and took me far too long to figure out... If you are unable to locate "storage_mlc", MAKE SURE you are running the correct version of FTPiiU_Everywhere for your CFW:

Haxchi
https://github.com/FIX94/ftpiiu/releases

Mocha
https://github.com/dimok789/ftpiiu/releases

Last edited by Rapt0rRed,
Reactions: krueger96

krueger96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know everything has already been settled in here, but it may help some others down the line. I recently posted this over on Reddit:

"I know this may be obvious to some, but it caused a big headache for me and took me far too long to figure out... If you are unable to locate "storage_mlc", MAKE SURE you are running the correct version of FTPiiU_Everywhere for your CFW:

Haxchi

Mocha
I see, i must have downloaded the mocha version then, didn't know haxchi had a specific one. thanks

2manyGames2play

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Haxchi

Mocha

Lel for the edits but i still see empty folders (Haxchi without CBHC) :(

Edit: after some chit chat on the Discord channel i again ended up using the FIX94 FTPiiU Everywhere release. My problem was basically due to opening the wrong folders. After some more clicking i eventually noticed files here and there :P

Last edited by 2manyGames2play,

ToloCDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I too cannot list directories with the Haxchi (ftp everywhere 0.4u2) version. Could this have to do with any changes that N..o may have made with the 5.5.2 update (permissions maybe)? I've only been homebrewed/modded since 5.5.2. Have tried several different ftp programs and settings to no avail. Other FTP everywhere (yes I tried other versions) only end up showing the SD directory from root, yet still will not display that content.

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I too cannot list directories with the Haxchi (ftp everywhere 0.4u2) version. Could this have to do with any changes that N..o may have made with the 5.5.2 update (permissions maybe)? I've only been homebrewed/modded since 5.5.2. Have tried several different ftp programs and settings to no avail. Other FTP everywhere (yes I tried other versions) only end up showing the SD directory from root, yet still will not display that content.
Naw, I'm on 5.5.1 Haxchi and tried several ftpiiu version. All what I can see is SD Card Content. If I run mocha I can see all content. Unfortunately I use mocha for my redNand (yep I want keep my redNand for some reasons). So mocha is not the best option for me. Maybe some talented dev with some free time can add some options to "simple sign patcher". This would be nice :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or most surround sound receivers are 3 HDMI in, one HDMI out to tv, and you can select which hdmi in
    you want on the receiver.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Surround sound receiver is a good $300
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but so nice for gaming, movies.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment +1