Mike.Simonetti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone :lol:

I'm having some issues with my Pokemon Y save. So I backed up my original card using the the gateway function, and noticed that on my SD file I also had the .sav file, but when I boot the game it says that the save file is corrupted. So I tried to load the original card using the "boot in classic mode" function and again it said that the game save is corrupted. I was freaking out, so I decide to load on another 3ds and thank god my save was still there.
Is there anyway I can boot my game on the gateway console?

gtaking112

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone :lol:

I'm having some issues with my Pokemon Y save. So I backed up my original card using the the gateway function, and noticed that on my SD file I also had the .sav file, but when I boot the game it says that the save file is corrupted. So I tried to load the original card using the "boot in classic mode" function and again it said that the game save is corrupted. I was freaking out, so I decide to load on another 3ds and thank god my save was still there.
Is there anyway I can boot my game on the gateway console?

Pokemon Y uses 6.x.x encryption which is not compatible with Gateway which is why is it showing up as corrupt. Do not try to start a new game in classic mode as this will cause the new save to be incompatible with your normal 3ds because the Gateway uses a different encryption. There is currently no method to use an original save with Gateway as of now. Hope this helps :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ this brought me joy (yes it's a rickroll) +1