Problem to install games in Atmosphère 1.5.3 (URGENT HELP PLEASE)

TRSRCDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I used the SXOS until the last week.
When Zelda TOTK was launched, I decided to migrate to Atmosphere 1.5.3 and updated my Switch to V16.0.2.

Everything happens OK. The system update and the preparation of the console whith tha latest version of Atmosphere.
However, I cant install any other games in NSP extension.
Since simple games (like Shovel Knigth) as Zelda TOTK.
I can't even install the Tinfoil NSP (Version 16). The installation reports error and the program's icon shows black.

I've tried use DBI installer, TinWoo, GoldLeaf and others. No one install any game properly.

In resume, since my update I have no games installed on console and have no success on play Zelda TOTK.

I really need help to solve this problem because I have a little boy whith 7yo and my console is like a barely piece of rock.

TRSRCDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you need to install latest sigpatches on atmos to use be able to run any of that and installs nsps
Hi Izi,

Thank you very much for tryng to help me, but the post procedures you recommended didn't help me as expected.

I downloaded the .zip file and moved the contents to the SD card folders and I still can't run or install anything.

I also downloaded some other .exe files that would automatically generate the patches, but apparently I didn't know how to use them.

I'm not a total layman, but I'm not able to solve this problem on my own.

Hielkenator2

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Do a clean atmosphere install with the proper sigpatches, for your system menu.
If that does not fix it, to a complete factory reset of your switch, in some rare cases the system menu can have this beheavour , because of corruption. Make sure to backup your saves.

TRSRCDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do a clean atmosphere install with the proper sigpatches, for your system menu.
If that does not fix it, to a complete factory reset of your switch, in some rare cases the system menu can have this beheavour , because of corruption. Make sure to backup your saves.
Hi Hielkenator2,

I did a clean transfer to my SD Card.
I've formatted the SD card and transfer complete files from "SD Card preparation" zip file to SD card.
After that, I donwloaded the Sigpatches from here and put then on SD card inside the respective folders.

Beside that, how could I make a complete backup of my saves? Is there some NRO that make a save?

Thanks

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Hielkenator2,

I did a clean transfer to my SD Card.
I've formatted the SD card and transfer complete files from "SD Card preparation" zip file to SD card.
After that, I donwloaded the Sigpatches from here and put then on SD card inside the respective folders.

Beside that, how could I make a complete backup of my saves? Is there some NRO that make a save?

Thanks
if you was using emunand all your saves will be lost when you formatted the sd card, also what is " SD card preparation" zip file?

Reactions: TRSRCDZ

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that was a site i first tried using when i got my switch, gave me a bunch of issues and never went back, with emunand the space is not wasted as you can still install games on that partition.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I am only commenting to say that it's a video game. There is absolutely zero "urgency" involved in any of this.

There is nothing urgent about having to wait to play a game you pirated.

TRSRCDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I guess I am only commenting to say that it's a video game. There is absolutely zero "urgency" involved in any of this.

There is nothing urgent about having to wait to play a game you pirated.
That is true, but we have a drama behind this.
My son don't live with me since my divorce (2 years ago) and this is our weekend together and I promised that we will play the new Zelda as we made with BotW.
He is very excited to play this game and I'm having problem to do that.
You could not understand this, but to me, the happiness of my boy is a urgency to me.

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is true, but we have a drama behind this.
My son don't live with me since my divorce (2 years ago) and this is our weekend together and I promised that we will play the new Zelda as we made with BotW.
He is very excited to play this game and I'm having problem to do that.
You could not understand this, but to me, the happiness of my boy is a urgency to me.
You might not understand this, but if your boy's happiness is that urgent, this game is for sale, right now, and you can buy it, right now, with actual money.

How urgent IS your boy's happiness to you, really?

Point being. This is not an issue of "urgency". No video gaming issue is ever "urgent".

If you and your son enjoy Zelda, maybe go outside with him and touch grass and buy him a cheap slingshot and spend time with him. Just a thought. Then you can both pretend to be Link and bond with each other. Outside. Which is free. Besides a Dollar General slingshot for a buck fifty.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You might not understand this, but if your boy's happiness is that urgent, this game is for sale, right now, and you can buy it, right now, with actual money.

How urgent IS your boy's happiness to you, really?

Point being. This is not an issue of "urgency". No video gaming issue is ever "urgent".

If you and your son enjoy Zelda, maybe go outside with him and touch grass and buy him a cheap slingshot and spend time with him. Just a thought. Then you can both pretend to be Link and bond with each other. Outside. Which is free. Besides a Dollar General slingshot for a buck fifty.
if it's such a big deal to you maybe donate a copy of the game to TRSRCDZ, no need to tell the person how and what they should be doing with their child.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's such a big deal to you maybe donate a copy of the game to TRSRCDZ, no need to tell the person how and what they should be doing with their child.
Meh. I was saying that no video game is ever "urgent". People use words all the time that make a situation seem more serious and of graver importance than it is. That gets annoying. I don't have to like everything everyone says.

I still believe this statement to be true.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Meh. I was saying that no video game is ever "urgent". People use words all the time that make a situation seem more serious and of graver importance than it is. That gets annoying. I don't have to like everything everyone says.

I still believe this statement to be true.
i agree with you totally but on the other side of the coin we don't know how OP's child will react to being let down. so i can understand OP's urgency on finding a solution to their issue, maybe could have worded the post different but not everyone is a writing master

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree with you totally but on the other side of the coin we don't know how OP's child will react to being let down. so i can understand OP's urgency on finding a solution to their issue, maybe could have worded the post different but not everyone is a writing master
Which is why I offered a fail-proof solution, if the issue is truly "urgent". One that literally CANNOT fail.

I'm sure he can get it sorted. Just saying. Save the word "urgent" for something like, "My car won't start and I have to take my boy to the hospital. I need urgent help".

TRSRCDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Which is why I offered a fail-proof solution, if the issue is truly "urgent". One that literally CANNOT fail.

I'm sure he can get it sorted. Just saying. Save the word "urgent" for something like, "My car won't start and I have to take my boy to the hospital. I need urgent help".
Hi Walter,

If the problem were something related to my son's health, I certainly wouldn't be on an internet forum looking for help.

I'm here to search for help to get a good moment with my boy without spending any money.

Be easy man and try to help anybody without any judgements.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Walter,

If the problem were something related to my son's health, I certainly wouldn't be on an internet forum looking for help.

I'm here to search for help to get a good moment with my boy without spending any money.

Be easy man and try to help anybody without any judgements.
My advice is this.

Use NS-USB Loader and Awoo Installer.

https://github.com/developersu/ns-usbloader

https://github.com/Huntereb/Awoo-Installer

Make sure you are using the original USB-C cord that came with your Switch, NOT USB-C to USB-C, and NOT a cheap off-brand cord.

Make sure you have all of the Switch drivers updated, which the app will allow you to do.

Make sure when you load the Awoo Installer, you are using the extra RAM mode by holding the R button and opening a previously installed game, instead of going straight to the homebrew folder.

Only queue one XCI or NSP file at a time, and it should install with no issues. Tested and confirmed on three different Switch consoles, SPECIFICALLY installing Tears of the Kingdom, pre-launch.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi Izi,

Thank you very much for tryng to help me, but the post procedures you recommended didn't help me as expected.

I downloaded the .zip file and moved the contents to the SD card folders and I still can't run or install anything.

I also downloaded some other .exe files that would automatically generate the patches, but apparently I didn't know how to use them.

I'm not a total layman, but I'm not able to solve this problem on my own.
Did you restarted afterwards?

TRSRCDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everybody.

Hi everybody.
I finally did solve my problem.
In other post I saw someone talking about some HATS that is a pack of folders and files who contains all of newest version of all programs needed to run the atmosphere properly.

Then, I downloaded the HATS zip file, made a factory reset on my NS, format the SD card and put all the HATS files inside de SD.
The problem has vanished and I'm very happy.

My only sadness is because I've made a backup of my saves using the EdiZon, but now the Edizon can't restore the saves. Appears and "error -2" and the save has not restored.

But, I'm happy at all.

Thank you very much for all help that I received here.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody.

Hi everybody.
I finally did solve my problem.
In other post I saw someone talking about some HATS that is a pack of folders and files who contains all of newest version of all programs needed to run the atmosphere properly.

Then, I downloaded the HATS zip file, made a factory reset on my NS, format the SD card and put all the HATS files inside de SD.
The problem has vanished and I'm very happy.

My only sadness is because I've made a backup of my saves using the EdiZon, but now the Edizon can't restore the saves. Appears and "error -2" and the save has not restored.

But, I'm happy at all.

Thank you very much for all help that I received here.

Try checkpoint and JKSV for save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but so nice for gaming, movies.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001