Gaming prince of persia rival swords fix ?

jbogart1973

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what is needed ? i have the game prince of persia rival swords and when i load it in isb loader gx it loads to a black sreen . how can i get it to load properly ?

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Which region are your iso and console? Try to change the settings of your USB loader to bypass region protection like NTSC to PAL and what not.

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Which region are your iso and console? Try to change the settings of your USB loader to bypass region protection like NTSC to PAL and what not.
Region protection is not a problem when you use a USB loader, except if the author went the extra mile to implement, which is doubtfull. The only "region problem" there is is with the different video standards, but that is a totally different problem and doesn't apply here (and is a totally useless problem that should've been fixed in the 90s or so).

The problem sounds to me either like a problem with an incompatible cIOS or missing IOS (doubtful for such an old game) or a problem with IOS reload. Wasn't Rival Swords one of the IOS reload problem games?

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm so far i had trouble with one piece unlimited adventure and a few others, changing on the settings "from disc region" to "from console region" or the other way got the black screen fixed for each..
Worth a try and who knows, it takes only two minutes anyway to mess with options.

EDIT : oh and run Pimp my Wii for missing stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1