Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Press your luck

Quite similar to Deal or no Deal

Here's another homebrew game from developer Robert Durbin, who also happened to make Deal or no Deal for the DS, called Press your luck, the latter one is multiplayer.
How to play:

press.png

Robert Durbin said:

You are given 5 spins in this version. Your goal is to get as much money as possible while avoiding the whammies.

You use the stylus to stop the board when its in "motion." In a multiplayer game you can pass spins.

When you pass spins you MUST pass to the person in 2nd place or first place, any passed spins must be taken and passed back before a player's "earned" spins can be used. When everyone has run out of spins the game is over and person with the most money wins.

This game does not feature a questions round like in the gameshow. Also this game does not have the 4 Whammy rule as I got lazy. I'd like to possibly add more board features and even a board that rotates the screen values around and not be static as it is now.

Hope you guys like it and feel free to give me any suggestions on what to add or change.

download.gif
Press your Luck

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no patterns in this game, its random but yeah i remember larson was pretty cool to watch he would keep landing on like 4000 +1 spin or 5000+1 spin. basically getting unlimited spins, yet getting lots of money. I have added a internet high score table for those who are interested if you get a high score it will get posted to the high score table if you have a wireless router or similar solution for your nds. you can check the current high score here

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not to sound pushy or anything but is the internet score thing working for anyone, havent had one person post a score yet but have had people check the top score list. Just wondering if its working for you guys or not. Your name will be posted with your score but it will use the name you have set in your DS as i was too lazy to add a on screen keyboard and type your own name function but i may chance this later as i know people share DS's sometimes. I also thinking of adding an online scoreboard for deal or no deal with maybe some stats like how many people chose million case, the 750k case, etc, highest deal ever, lowest deal ever, average deal. the internet mode wouldnt work for me til i set my router to broadcast my ssid. So you guys may have to do the same thing, i dont know

I made a new game for those that are interested:

Card Sharks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: