prepaid visa/Mastercard needed

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys.
I have money on my paypal account that I don't wanna add to my bank account.

I want to use the paypal balance to buy prepaid visa or Mastercard balance.

From UK. Just saying. Any suggestions :)?

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nevermind. I guess I will just use my 2nd debit card :)

Adding money from paypal account to bank account is so easy! I remember how much of a hassle it was back in the days with how long it took.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys.
I have money on my paypal account that I don't wanna add to my bank account.

I want to use the paypal balance to buy prepaid visa or Mastercard balance.

From UK. Just saying. Any suggestions :)?

I have been used paypal for a long time. No, you dont need to add to your bank account because I don't either. I do not liked to add to my bank account. A credit card is a good enough. All I need is visa credit card balance and I am all set. I used paypal all the time. No problem for me. :)

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been used paypal for a long time. No, you dont need to add to your bank account because I don't either. I do not liked to add to my bank account. A credit card is a good enough. All I need is visa credit card balance and I am all set. I used paypal all the time. No problem for me. :)
My question was to buy a pre-paid visa/mastercard with the balance I had on my paypal account. But never mind, I just transferred the money to my second debit card.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question was to buy a pre-paid visa/mastercard with the balance I had on my paypal account. But never mind, I just transferred the money to my second debit card.

Yeah, I see that. However, you already transferred the money to your second debit card. For the next time, I highly recommend you to ask Ebay, PAYPAL, Verizon, ETC customer service for the best answer in the near future. I always got my answer from customer service. ;)

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I see that. However, you already transferred the money to your second debit card. For the next time, I highly recommend you to ask any customer service for the best answer in the near future. ;)

I knew what could be done with the money.

The reason why I didnt want to transfer it to my bank account is because I wanted buy a few things from websites I didnt trust. So it would be good to be able to buy a pre-paid card and use on those websites as they dont take Paypal payments.

Customer services woudnt be a help there would they?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew what could be done with the money.

The reason why I didnt want to transfer it to my bank account is because I wanted buy a few things from websites I didnt trust. So it would be good to be able to buy a pre-paid card and use on those websites as they dont take Paypal payments.

Customer services woudnt be a help there would they?

No, you are right. Sometimes Customer services woudn't be very helpful at all. That's why I asked them first before I can ask at forums for their experience just in case. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi: