QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I made a vid showing a few games I tested :) excuse the Potato phone camera :P

I fu#*king love this Emulator XD

Holy mother of Vlad Tepes, dude, Megaman and Dracula X look and play absolutely fenomenal.
How high in res can you go in Dracula X before it stutters?

A shame that Symphony of the Night on it has new dialog, I shalt miss my beloved "What is a man?" and "Die you monster!" :P

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Holy mother of Vlad Tepes, dude, Megaman and Dracula X look and play absolutely fenomenal.
How high in res can you go in Dracula X before it stutters?

A shame that Symphony of the Night on it has new dialog, I shalt miss my beloved "What is a man?" and "Die you monster!" :P
I think anything higher than X2 would cause sound issues/stutter :)

Yeah, as much as I love the fact Symphony of the night is playable via PSP that beginning dialog is awful (I know the original is AWFUL lol but its the awful I grew up with) it just doesnt feel the same. :P

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think anything higher than X2 would cause sound issues/stutter :)

Yeah, as much as I love the fact Symphony of the night is playable via PSP that beginning dialog is awful (I know the original is AWFUL lol but its the awful I grew up with) it just doesnt feel the same. :P
Any PSP game at 2x looks more than beautiful on a TV, that's all I ask for such an environment and character rich game as CVX :D

And yeah haha.
It's not only awful, but 90s awful, which makes it a special section in time where wonderfully awful stuff occurred. I'm gonna see if there's a patch that restores it xD

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any PSP game at 2x looks more than beautiful on a TV, that's all I ask for such an environment and character rich game as CVX :D

And yeah haha.
It's not only awful, but 90s awful, which makes it a special section in time where wonderfully awful stuff occurred. I'm gonna see if there's a patch that restores it xD
X2 is plenty for PSP on WiiU, anything else is just wasteful... But on the other hand I wont NOT use higher if Aliaspider manages to optimise PPSSPP enough :P
For now I want Loco Roco to play correctly but the graphics mess is too much for now.

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
X2 is plenty for PSP on WiiU, anything else is just wasteful... But on the other hand I wont NOT use higher if Aliaspider manages to optimise PPSSPP enough :P
For now I want Loco Roco to play correctly but the graphics mess is too much for now.
1X is already beautiful for me on the Wii U Gamepad.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agree.
1x on Gamepad is a match made in heaven.
But you can't beat 2x resolutions for 3D portable systems on a TV :P
PSP, DS and 3DS libraries look almost like entirely new games when set to 2x.

That's what I did all my testing on, some of the games I ran run at full speed; to me, that's bloody impressive :P

Reactions: ShadowOne333

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Managed to get FFIV to run at 60 FPS but the emulator slow down to 1 frame every time a random battle is triggered, still it is a nice progress so far.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, do you think that in the future can run eboot.pbp files?
The dev of the WiiU version aliaspider does not take requests and tends not to answer questions. Thus why the post above you is a double face palm.

Anyway I will give you the answer and that is probably no as they dont work on windows and android versions of PPSSPP and the dev has zero intention to make them work in the future.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Did a forwarder to have a fancy icon in Wii U menu :P
ppsspp forwarder.png
Download
ID: 0005000057505350 (WPSP)
Banner name: PPSSPP
Boot sound: Wii U app stock sound

It points to the .rpx file in your SD
SD:/wiiu/apps/ppsspp/ppsspp.rpx <--- use this folder structure if you want use this forwarder

IT NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED TO USB! (bug in hbl2hbc forwarder code, base for this one)

There's an issue when trying to exit the app using this forwarder, it will show a flashing light-blue screen and reinitilize PPSSPP instead exiting to HBL or Wii U menu, but our good @ploggy discover a trick to exit, and it's pressing HOME during a light-blue screen, it will bring the HOME menu, then you can close the app from there :)

Last edited by cucholix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhN3stcB0is