Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

wingedkoopa67

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ultramarioworld.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's the Addresses for Character, Kart Body, Tires and Gliders as well as their ID's for a Vanilla none updated MK8.
http://pastebin.com/TVqimyWv

Here's the Address for the Course on Vanilla MK8.
1F126760

Here's the Address for the Player's Coins on Vanilla MK8 as well.
45360E8C

All Addresses were found in Time Trial mode. Athough, I don't think they change between modes. Also, Track IDs are the same as Navi's list, just don't warp to the DLC track ID's. :P

Reactions: I pwned U!

NaviLoz101

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the Addresses for Character, Kart Body, Tires and Gliders as well as their ID's for a Vanilla none updated MK8.
http://pastebin.com/TVqimyWv

Here's the Address for the Course on Vanilla MK8.
1F126760

Here's the Address for the Player's Coins on Vanilla MK8 as well.
45360E8C

All Addresses were found in Time Trial mode. Athough, I don't think they change between modes. Also, Track IDs are the same as Navi's list, just don't warp to the DLC track ID's. :P
The Actual ids don't change between modes as you said but the Adress location does change between updates for everything :T (except items)
Currently am working on item hacks (Yes they will work online) and yes I will release everything once it's finished
--------------------------------------------
Also online is working for me on 5.3.2 as well :)

Reactions: wingedkoopa67

loco365

Trophies
XP
If MK8 cheaters start showing up online, I'll probably stop playing online. That was the one advantage the Wii U had - no online cheaters. Looks like that won't be the case for much longer.

Edit: Additionally, if cheats are released that work online, Nintendo may bump up the minimum firmware requirement and block everyone on old firmwares from online access.

@NaviLoz101 Please do consider this before releasing those online-enabled cheats. It may do more harm than good.

Last edited by loco365,

loco365

Trophies
XP
I already looked through that thread, but I'm still not sure how I would run these. I understand it involves TCPGecko, but I don't even know where I get that or how to use it or anything.
Ah. I'd love to be of more help, but I'm on 5.4.0 so I can't be of any more assistance than this... I think there's probably someone that can assist you better than I at this point.

cfoordddd

Trophies
XP
Country
how do i run the tcpgecko? i finish setting up the webkit exploit and after running it through the wii u browser (and a few error attempts) i was able to run it properly, but now idk what's next downloaded the file from github. Can anyone help pls?

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how do i run the tcpgecko? i finish setting up the webkit exploit and after running it through the wii u browser (and a few error attempts) i was able to run it properly, but now idk what's next downloaded the file from github. Can anyone help pls?
Open your WiiU Browser.
Open this URL: http://wj44.bplaced.net/osdriver/
It redirects you to the HOME-MENU.
Open Browser again.
Open this URL: http://wj44.bplaced.net/PyGecko4/
open a Game.
Extract Gecko to Desktop(https://gbatemp.net/attachments/geckodnet-dantarion-zip.23619/).
run Gecko dNet.exe
connect to your WiiU.

cfoordddd

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by cfoordddd,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Mario Kart 8 works online(for me).
How did you get MK8 online with 532FW? actually I have noticed when I boot into the exploit all my friends list seems to pop up online but without it I cannot??? is there a connection with the exploit and being able to play online :unsure:

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks man.

Edit: Sorry wrong post, this was all meant for @jurai's post!

Nice video, your booting some sort of codehandler instead and using a gecko codehandler, where did you get those files from it seems very stable what you are using. I have tried SM3DW myself but normal Gecko seems to keep booting it off connection. Also which payload are you using just out of curiosity?

Edit: your cheats work a treat by the way.

Just thought as well seems your NTSC SM3DW codes work for PAL injection as well. Happy Days!

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol