Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

TGLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait a sec. I used cheats and trainer for Xeno. Should I disable internet for that game? If yes, how could I still use trainer and cheats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can still use internet, but you can disable the game from connecting via parental controls on the home screen (it's an app like mii maker)

HatchlingByHeart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No luck with any Yoshi's Woolly World codes, however, I have confirmed that every listed code for Super Mario 3D World NTSC version works for PAL too. Every code for that game seems to be region independant, so maybe either copy the NTSC list to the PAL list, or merge them.

Macopride64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Korados My challenge hammer amount code is PAL. I had it under NTSC, my bad. Apparently it no longer works anyway, I'll update it soon.

---

Smash 4 | v1.1.6 | PAL

Disable Time Limit On Masterpieces [Macopride64 -PAL]

00020000 11FA8934
00000038 00000000
*Play the virtual console games for as long as you like. If the code above doesn't work for you, try the pointer version below.

Disable Time Limit On Masterpieces (PO ver.) [Macopride64 -PAL]
30000000 1092EAA0
10000000 12000000
31000000 00000044
30100000 00000000
10000000 12000000
31000000 0000016C
00120000 00000038
D0000000 DEADCAFE

Reactions: Dekirai

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There will also be a bit of re-hacking necessary if the address or pointer is above 0x31000000. The old TCPGecko version to be launched with the webbrowser caused such addresses to be shifted.
I'm working on a better documentation from time to time :)
Gonna try to update the OP next Friday with a few new code types (adding time dependence, resetting timer).
I need a lot of thinking in order to find the right words to explain this especially since English isn't my native language. But a few examples will be given :)

Whats the difference between the old and the new codehandler? (Besides the need to find all the codes again)

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Whats the difference between the old and the new codehandler? (Besides the need to find all the codes again)
the pointer scheme has changed and got their own code types. its easier to use now, allows infinite pointer depth and all code types itself. codes with pointers will also become significantly shorter. there have also a lot of new codetypes been made. next one will allow us to execute any assembly code. i have just a few troubles to program it

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the pointer scheme has changed and got their own code types. its easier to use now, allows infinite pointer depth and all code types itself. codes with pointers will also become significantly shorter. there have also a lot of new code types been made. next one will allow us to execute any assembly code. i have just a few troubles to program it
Have you considered creating a change log on the original post or creating a GitHub repository? It would make it easier to keep track of changes and see if there is a new codehandler.bin without me having to look through the comment section.

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
Have the Mario kart 8 adresses changed? Im testing all adresses (pointer codes) and in all the value its 0 but the last version its 4.1 the same that last time and it worked
Bye
EDIT: I solved it, the problema was that i used the codehandler and seems that adresses are different

Last edited by victormr21,

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the pointer scheme has changed and got their own code types. its easier to use now, allows infinite pointer depth and all code types itself. codes with pointers will also become significantly shorter. there have also a lot of new codetypes been made. next one will allow us to execute any assembly code. i have just a few troubles to program it

Thank you.
What is the most recent codehandler? I have the one released on 05 August 2016.

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
i usually let you know it here. i dont even know how many changes i have made on it so far lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The most recent one can be downloaded here (You can use this link every time)
it always has the latest one (which now features dime depended cheats)

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For some reason, the last codehandler is not working for sending codes in JGecko. I downloaded it from here.
Obviously I used all the steps from the video of BullyWiiPlaza. Link
Im using the old one (Released on 05/August/16 23:45)

Last edited by BeRnYGP,

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jones on Fire EUR (Loadiine)

Number of collected Normal Kitties = 0x15EC0BEA
Number of collected Golden Kitties = 0x15EC118A

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For some reason, the last codehandler is not working for sending codes in JGecko. I downloaded it from here.
Obviously I used all the steps from the video of BullyWiiPlaza. Link
Im using the old one (Released on 05/August/16 23:45)

I just downloaded the latest version of the codehandler and I have no problems. I also re-downloaded JGecko U just to be sure, maybe could try that.
It depends on the game, too, doesn't it? For the Zelda games, only PyGecko worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh